good perfect Great product Easy to use Bright
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• Nice light, but must replace the 0-ring of the bat

posted by festaro on 12/11/2009
    1 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

-not heating that much for what i could see... ( i used it 4 hours on very basic alkalines before the light began to decrease slowly)

-quite good bike attachment.

the unpacking experience is awfull!!

Mine had a very little o-ring on the switch, and this very little detail make the whole light useless!! ( i mean the switch was "crazy" , screwed correctly, no light, half screwed the light was "jumping" and mode changed on each movements or little vibrations.

Finally i changed the o-ring, but it took me 3 days to realize it was the problem, and 3 others days to find an o-ring! ( you also can use teflon, or some water rings, etc.. if you are in the hurry, the problem is just to screw the switch a few turns before the oem ring stops it...

That is not fun!!

The lense in plastic will probably take some wear signs with years.

Execpt that, i would say it is a good light...

The led make some blue-ish white light, but not sure if it is "warm" or "cold" or "clear" as advertised... anyway it IS powerfull, when it is well sealed and screwed...

3x 1.5v alkaline AAA or 3x 1.5v NI-MH / NI-CD AAA

1x 3.7v lithium-ion or 1x Ultrafire TR-18500 3.7V 1600mAh sku2640 OR ANY 0.71 inches 4v li-po's batt.

Well, that is a very powerfull light, so if you need that kind of torch, this one is expensive, but i think the li-ion, li-po batts together with the cree led, is a smart combo...

This is also light ( i believe 50-80g) you can have 2 on a bike and looks like a super big motorcycle! ( but gues what, with a little less light :p )

Post comment

DX Everywhere