DX » Community » Reviews » ADATA DashDrive UV150 USB 3.0 Flash Drive - Black (32GB)
Customer’s impression:
Great! Acceptable elegant fast i suggest it to others
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPLuijten on 12/06/2014

Nu ik deze usb-stick heb, heb ik nooit meer het probleem dat ik bestanden nodig heb die ik op dat moment niet bij me heb. erg tevreden mee. Read more

Impression: Ik stel het aan anderen;

0 0 0

• posted byKalimotxoman on 12/02/2014

Pros: Funciona correctamente. Cons:.La velocidad de lectura y escritura podría ser mayor (yo asó creía que iba a ser). Y otra cosa que no me gusta es que es algo grueso y si tienes los 2 puertos USB juntos, puede que no te deje espacio para conectar bien otro aparato. Read more

Impression:Acceptable, i suggest it to others;

0 0 0

• posted bydilihaz on 11/30/2014

the pacakge had arrived in time, and the product was in good condition. i suggest this seller to others also. Read more

Impression:everything was allright,it was good, i suggest it to others;

0 0 0

• posted byDenry on 11/20/2014

The reason for ordering it was my desire for a device that could read and write files at speeds up to and over 100MB/s. Apparently I was uninformed that USB flash drive write speeds are remarkably slower compared to read speeds. I ran some quick tests to get some kind of idea about the average speeds ... Read more

Impression:Acceptable;

0 0 1

• posted bySouzerSagara on 11/15/2014

The capacity is excelent. Too much space. . Read more

Impression:Great!;

0 0 0

• posted byMark0l on 11/12/2014

The package was taped up with adhesive tape. At first look it looks elegant and its small size is practical. Cap is loose but is fitting very good (you can move it around connector but to remove it you have to use strength-which is useful). For speed test (only one for each-Write/Read) I used movie 3... Read more

Impression:elegant, fast, negligent;

0 0 0

• posted byDuaneRSA1 on 06/09/2014

This is a very good price for this usb3.0 memory stick. I have done speed tests on a more expensive stick and this one (ADATA USB 3.0) has way faster read and write speeds. With USB 3.0 now becoming the norm it is vital too get a reliable memory stick and this is very reliable! None. I will be buying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygpronckus on 03/08/2014

Small and stylish, good capacity 32 gb and compartible with usb 3.0. Working fast. With my laptop. I suggest to buy it. I liked all of this flash drive, and cannot comment any negative about it. Just simple, fast flash drive, well known make. With big capacity and its small enough. I use it for movies ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections