Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKeesjansma on 05/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:If you know how to solder and de-solder than this is a peace of cake. I have had several game cart slots replaced and no problems. It does what it should do. Cons:if you dont know how to de-solder than this is a no go. You could really wreck you DS. So make su... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzmeister on 08/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I ordered this to repair my old nds lite that didn't read games anymore. (due to a bent pin in the game socket). +Very good price +It works, if installed correctly it will make your nds lite read games again...for a mere 2 bucks. Cons:I ordered 2 of these and... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGambelBarney on 06/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Very nice build quality, almost like the original ones. -Works very well. -Cheap solution to fix your NDSlite if it doesn't read game cards any more Cons:-Really nothing about the product -The installation is a bit tricky and it is essential to have some solder... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysteerpike340 on 05/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good product that worked well once installed. Very happy with it. Cons:Lack of suitable packaging was a negative. I ordered two (one for a backup as we have two DS units at home). Both games slots came with bent pins which were easily put bank into position. Also they wer... Read more

0 0
  • posted by01020304 on 05/02/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the cheapest i have ever seen these parts! Usually the cheapest you get these is $10-$15 AND THIS IS FOR $2. Great product to fix your otherwise broken console. Cons:None really. I recommend either having experience or getting an experienced person to install th... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCodehunter on 01/21/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:A perfect replacement DS cart slot for your DS lite. I bought this just incase I need it in the future. It turns out my nephews DS suddenly stopped accepting game carts. Aparrently a pin broke off in the slot. It looks like the pins on the old slot were rusted a... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections