Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPoneidomal on 03/26/2014

Very cheap and works very well. With that I was able to fix my Nintendo DS Lite by myself. It's a bit hard to replace the card slot, but it's not the product fault, is just how the DS Lite is built. If you don't have the necessary skills you risk to damage your DS Lite. You will need a good soldering ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byKeesjansma on 05/03/2013

If you know how to solder and de-solder than this is a peace of cake. I have had several game cart slots replaced and no problems. It does what it should do. if you dont know how to de-solder than this is a no go. You could really wreck you DS. So make sure you have someone to do this for you if you ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzmeister on 08/16/2011

I ordered this to repair my old nds lite that didn't read games anymore. (due to a bent pin in the game socket). +Very good price +It works, if installed correctly it will make your nds lite read games again...for a mere 2 bucks. I ordered 2 of these and I guess I was a bit unlucky. Both came with bent ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGambelBarney on 06/03/2010

-Very nice build quality, almost like the original ones. -Works very well. -Cheap solution to fix your NDSlite if it doesn't read game cards any more -Really nothing about the product -The installation is a bit tricky and it is essential to have some soldering skills (described in Other Thoughts) As ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysteerpike340 on 05/21/2010

Good product that worked well once installed. Very happy with it. Lack of suitable packaging was a negative. I ordered two (one for a backup as we have two DS units at home). Both games slots came with bent pins which were easily put bank into position. Also they were both compressed which required the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by01020304 on 05/02/2010

This is the cheapest i have ever seen these parts! Usually the cheapest you get these is $10-$15 AND THIS IS FOR $2. Great product to fix your otherwise broken console. None really. I recommend either having experience or getting an experienced person to install this for you or else you could break your ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCodehunter on 01/21/2010

A perfect replacement DS cart slot for your DS lite. I bought this just incase I need it in the future. It turns out my nephews DS suddenly stopped accepting game carts. Aparrently a pin broke off in the slot. It looks like the pins on the old slot were rusted and worn thin. Until one actually broke ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections