DX » Community » Reviews » White Light 2-Mode Tie-On Bike Light Keychains (2-Keychain Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytiagorosa87 on 02/07/2013

good light to mark their presence at night. material is quite good and heavy rain I make much use of my lights and they are working very well and smoothly. The material is good and elastic in order to adjust for any wheel. worth buying at a good price against not have to say anything because they have ... Read more

white light bike white light bike

0 0 0

• posted byGnyff on 10/27/2012

Very easy to turn on/off even with gloves. Decent "be seen" light from wide angles. Only the needed modes: off/blink/on. I just hate cycling (!) through a zillion blink-modes. Less is more :-) An absolute in rain. Initially the lights will refuse to turn on/off. At some point you can be certain ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypdeboer on 10/09/2012

Pop in the bubble and turn on this light. Just like popamatic trouble. Maximum diameter of ~ 3.8 cm Minimum of ~ 1.5 cm. Easy to change the batteries and seems very high quality. Not lopsided, like other DX silicone lights and so does not slide down out of allignment. Just as bright as the double LED ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucianoSR on 01/27/2011

It is very cheap. The light is fairly good (others can see you, however, it will no illuminate your path). Although it is silicon made, it is not waterproof. I've rode many times under light rain and everytime the light doesn't turn off after arriving home. After some days it just stopped working due ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynivtopp on 06/08/2010

Bright, focused light; very easy to install (just stretch) and to use (just click for strobe, once more for constant); feels solid. They'll fit almost anywhere on your bike frame. They may not fit tightly around the thinner tubes (like some chainstays and seat stays), although you can just pad it with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydfz138 on 01/08/2010

Very bright blinkers, drivers or anything else would definitely see you. The silicone is quite stretchable, should be great for tying around larger parts, even on your head tube. It fits easily on my handle bars, the batteries seems easy to replace too. the silicone part seems loose enough for water ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycyclist on 11/22/2009

Having tried just about all the other wee tie on lights/back up, in my opinion these are the best. They are a bit bigger than the usual one's, thats because of the lens which really helps to magnify the out put. It has a nice solid click on/off switch. It only has two modes, flashing and steady on. Im ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybolty on 11/12/2009

quite a lot of light for the price paid, wide viewing angle, easy to fit to bars, head tube or fork legs poorly sealed, very cheap circuit board and components bought to compare against a well known brand available in the UK, as a direct comparison the light output is significantly less and the build ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byR2ome on 10/17/2009

Funny. Easy to use. Very bright. Housing is transparent and glass is domed )) So rider see self light and it causes discomfort in his eyes The rider is became blind if lights are at the wheel. So I put it at the headset under the stem. As like as i can`t see it!! Use it in the city streets instead of ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections