DX » Community » Reviews » Red Light 2-Mode Tie-On Bike Light Keychains (2-Keychain Set)
  • 5 star 7 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykymelria on 05/24/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap price, seems stylish at a glance use a bike a lot on streets and also at night, returning from work/classes. This and sku44096 were perfect choices to attach lamps on my helmet (Wich I prefer, since that is a more visible position to put lamps when bikin... Read more

0 0
  • posted byenduser on 02/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Excellent lights with a powerful bright. Not recommend to have the light directly to your eyes. I need to check the battery utilization. However, until now, I didn't have the opportunity to use these lights for a long time. Cons:One of the lights came without power in i... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypdeboer on 10/09/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pop in the bubble and turn on this light. Just like popamatic trouble. Maximum diameter of ~ 3.8 cm Minimum of ~ 1.5 cm. Easy to change the batteries and seems very high quality. Not lopsided, like other DX silicone lights and so does not slide down out of all... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfmmartins on 10/03/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very nice! Love it. It is very bright and easy to strap on handlebars, helmets and other parts. It is light and the batery will work for days of continuous. Cons:It is not waterproof. It may manage to work in rain, but you cant throw water directly on it. Once... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJCossia on 08/31/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap light, works fine and is very bright. Easy to intall - no tools needed. Barata, funciona bem e tem brilho intenso. Fácil de instalar - não há necessidade de ferramentas. Cons:Bought two of each - white and red. One of the white ones was no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBRCristianTM on 05/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I use a bike a lot on streets and also at night, returning from work/classes. This and sku44096 were perfect choices to attach lamps on my helmet (Wich I prefer, since that is a more visible position to put lamps when biking). I've submitted also a video showing... Read more

0 0
  • posted byadskoezlo on 08/12/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Small size; -Very bright for such a small size; -Easy to mount almost everywhere - on the bike, on the bars or even on the backpack. There cannot be too much safety lights - I use 4 red blinkers when riding at night. Cons:-A bit pricy, IMHO; -Might be not wat... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyclist on 11/22/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Having tried just about all the other wee tie on lights/back up, in my opinion these are the best. They are a bit bigger than the usually one's, thats because of the lens which really helps to magnify the out put, and because of this, these are the only one's... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections