DX » Community » Reviews » Jtron 12V / 24V / 30V 120W Controller / CCM5 PWM DC Motor Speed Controller w/ Fuses - Green + Silver
Customer’s impression:
Acceptable and very cheap controller PWM Motor Speed controller
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKIKON2 on 08/17/2014

Pros: Very cheap and works perfectly for motors up to 120W. If you change the fuse with one more powerful, it's simple, you could manage DC motors up to 200W . The potentiometer is good, with a perfect response. Cons: The fuse is a little small, you have to put one more powerful as ej. 30A and after ... Read more

Impression:Acceptable and very cheap controller;

0 0 0

• posted byloosedarts on 07/31/2014

hello, i ordered this item a week ago and today (31-7) it came by courier. the item looks well and solide,but i have tot remove the levelbutton to make it work on my sender. i thank you for the good custom service and i will look in the future first by DX,when i need something. Read more

andries niezen andries niezen

Impression:PWM Motor Speed controller;

0 0 0

• posted byxavaska on 05/09/2014

Very good PWM Motor Speed controller, 120W is excellent to small DC motors. Fuse: if it works in a short circuit to prevent damage, it's good, i'll never test it. Well made card, small, good aluminium heat sinks, no cheap components. A 8 inch or 200mm potentiometer cable to help assembly with plug, white ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections