Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWiky5 on 07/08/2013

It's quite accurate, you can set the diameter of the wheel in centimeters, so that any kind of wheel is compatible if you can manage to put the magnet on it. Its monetary value is lower tan the time required for it to arrive and the only reason I would care for it being stolen would be to have to wait a month for a new one to come. The cable is very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytomcat7690 on 10/09/2012

These little devices monitor and record an incredible amount of information. In addition to the standard bicycle speedometer, that Cool Thing have settings for mile or kilometers, and wheel sizes (they all fit just about any size bike) and many have options like stopwatches, averages, peak speeds, riding and elapsed times, settings for multiple bikes ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVovchick2004 on 09/13/2012

Easy to install. Really Easy to setup, it only has two buttons and shows speed right away. (You need to verify the size of your wheel using attached table). Doesn't need any aditional pieces to be installed. The screw that holds the sensor in place is plastic so don't work on it very hard. Using it on daily basis. Has only one thing I would want to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylalizz on 09/09/2011

Easy to Install- took me just ten minutes to install on the Bike . was very happy to see reading come on the fly . Amazed at readings. pretty accurate . very good functions and features , time distance , top speed average speed and what not . you cannot expect that much from a stuff at this price not user friendly . 2 buttons cant fugure out much and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byarnaldodg on 05/21/2011

> Easy to install and set up > All desired funcions (even if hidden =j) > Works quite well > Buttons are a little hard to press/click; should be conductive rubber instead. > No light to read in the dark > Can tell if it is water resitant/tight (seems not to be) Very affordable speedometer for your bycicle. I ordered this in doubt but now I am satisfied ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNehal on 01/12/2011

The Speedometer meter came & functions exactly as per shown while buying. I am still unable to use most of the functions- especially how can i delete my precious trip while starting the new one ! The buttons have to be pressed little harder in order to hear that "click" voice & activate your desired function. It would have been much better if this Speedometer ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycyclist on 01/04/2011

It fits on the bike. Its has a battery you might be able to use when i dies! Mine worked for a week or so, and reset itself a couple of times while riding home in that time. In its first rain shower, it stopped working and has never worked since. A bit pointless making an item like this for a bike that isn't at least a bit waterproof! Some people say ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bycrujones on 09/29/2010

Works as advertised. Mostly (See cons) Cheap. Although I seem to write that in all the reviews I leave. I suppose that is the main reason most of us shop here. When I was looking into this, one review said, if you are worried about this device not working, just buy two, it'll still be cheaper than anything you find in a shop. So I did. And the first ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrafaelscopel on 09/26/2010

Good product with a good price. Not the best that I've ever seen, but it does its job. - The buttons are a little hard to push. - Just a little bit complicated to mount on the bike, but nothing that would last more than half an hour. - I think (not sure) that it is not adequate to off road. I use only on the city, for me is a good buy. And the price'... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMarcosreggiani on 07/30/2010

- If well-calibrated (just need to know to gauge the size of the wheel) he seems to be very precise. -It is really approves of rain, because I let him fall into a can of water and he continued working. -Has many useful functions. - The battery does not last long (two months) but I replaced and everything was right. -Every time you take the battery is ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections