DX » Community » Reviews » Clip-On Flexible LED Reading Light - Blue (2*CR2032 included)
  • 5 star 14 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byavuti on 08/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I bought one (white one) logn time ago and I can't be more satisfied. Now, I have bought another one for my mother. I have been using mine almost everyday for more than a year. It has a perfect size and shape. Doesn't weight much and the battery last long. Anyway the batt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byOCHAR on 02/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great reading light. Handy and stays in place when reading. Can be angled to aim light where you want. Can be used as a page marker when not in use. Cons:The On / Off switch can be a bit difficult to operate BUT it may be a good thing as the light will not come on accid... Read more

0 0
  • posted byclockskew on 02/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bright enough. Lightweight and compact. Cons:The battery lid is very loose and my light is flickering. Fixed it with a duct tape in a minute, but the quality of the lamp is not it's strong side. OtherThoughts:You like to read a lot in bed? Or in a plane or a bus... Read more

0 0
  • posted byanam737 on 01/27/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very nice and useful item, great for Kindle. battery included, good strong light, flexible and easily adjustible. good swich, easy changing angles of ligth. battery last for long time. Cons:didnt try it on books, just on Kindle. can be mounted on the Kindle co... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarvel27 on 12/20/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:La luce è molto efficace, facilmente orientabile e permette di leggere al buio senza affaticare gli occhi e senza dare fastidio a chi ci sta vicino. Grazie alla forma piatta non è ingombrante ed è un ottimo segnalibro. Il prezzo è ottimo, considerand... Read more

0 0
  • posted byipsa666 on 11/27/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:It is very bright, light and bendable, excellent to use for reading anywhere. There is a on/off switch with built in batteries. Cons:Cheap quaility. The led cover is made of a thin plastic film, which can be easily broken from scratches. OtherThoughts:When batteries died,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysusannahmia on 06/21/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a brilliant book light. I have used many different ones over the years and this is by far my favourite one. I like its compactness the best. It fits great behind my kindle cover and is so flat that it can be tucked in for storage easily. It's sturdy and flexible... Read more

2 0
  • posted bytonma on 04/12/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Gives out sufficient light - Comes with the batteries included, haven't tested how long they last but since it uses LEDs, it should last long. - Doesn't feel or looks cheap, the rubbery material is nice. It wouldn't be a bad present. Cons:- It's a bit bulky... Read more

1 0
  • posted byAlais on 04/08/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:I bought this lamp for reading my e-book. But I have bad eyesight, so in the dark for me this is not enough light illuminates the text of the book. I still need additional lighting besides. I immediately ordered for the tube at this store spare batteries. Now... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytalesebner on 03/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought this light for my mother. the light is strong enough for any occasion. it is made ??of a rubber with some grip. the battery is good enough and it still lasts. Cons:the clip is not as strong as i thought. but it can stand in a book easily. OtherThought... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections