DX » Community » Reviews » Clip-On Flexible LED Reading Light - Blue (2*CR2032 included)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bytafariasdf on 05/16/2014

Cheap price, light and portable. It has low power consumption, batteries last very long. it's sturdy enough even after over a year of use. Holds nicely on kindle cover, doesn't slip off. Illuminated area is just about the size of kindle screen. Brightness is sufficient. The battery cover on mine is constantly ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycursoeolica on 01/11/2014

Cumple su función perfectamente, la iluminación que proporciona es mas que suficiente tanto para libros de bolsillo como para libros normales. La colocación en el libro no es difícil y la orientación no importa por la cantidad de luz que da. He probado otros productos de este ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykka87 on 01/03/2014

This cheap light is bright enough to let you read your Kindle or book.It fit well and provides sufficient light. It is flexible so you can adjust the angle. It is also very compact so it is easy to carry around when travelling. The build quality could be better. Mine was flickering quite a lot when i ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToozig on 09/04/2013

Great low price. looks good and can bend well. i am using it with Kindle and i love the fact that i can read anytime and anywhere with this! Very flexible sometime it takes time to bend the lamp to an angel which it won't bother your eyes white light can be annoying I saw many other times for much higher ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byavuti on 08/28/2013

I bought one (white one) logn time ago and I can't be more satisfied. Now, I have bought another one for my mother. I have been using mine almost everyday for more than a year. It has a perfect size and shape. Doesn't weight much and the battery last long. Anyway the battery is easy and cheap to replace.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOCHAR on 02/28/2013

Great reading light. Handy and stays in place when reading. Can be angled to aim light where you want. Can be used as a page marker when not in use. The On / Off switch can be a bit difficult to operate BUT it may be a good thing as the light will not come on accidently. The light is white in color and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byclockskew on 02/11/2013

Bright enough. Lightweight and compact. The battery lid is very loose and my light is flickering. Fixed it with a duct tape in a minute, but the quality of the lamp is not it's strong side. You like to read a lot in bed? Or in a plane or a bus, or other place where the light is weak or missing? Buy this ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byanam737 on 01/27/2013

very nice and useful item, great for Kindle. battery included, good strong light, flexible and easily adjustible. good swich, easy changing angles of ligth. battery last for long time. didnt try it on books, just on Kindle. can be mounted on the Kindle cover, not sure how it works on regular books. very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarvel27 on 12/20/2012

La luce è molto efficace, facilmente orientabile e permette di leggere al buio senza affaticare gli occhi e senza dare fastidio a chi ci sta vicino. Grazie alla forma piatta non è ingombrante ed è un ottimo segnalibro. Il prezzo è ottimo, considerando anche che viene fornita completa ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byipsa666 on 11/27/2012

It is very bright, light and bendable, excellent to use for reading anywhere. There is a on/off switch with built in batteries. Cheap quaility. The led cover is made of a thin plastic film, which can be easily broken from scratches. When batteries died, I will consider just keep buying new ones instead ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections