DX » Community » Reviews » Clip-On Flexible LED Reading Light - White (2*CR2032 included)
  • 5 star 37 ( 60% )
  • 4 star 22 ( 35% )
  • 3 star 3 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by matijainspace on 02/25/2014

Pros: Great LED light, not only for reading, very, very useful in every day as help light to seek in dark spots, comes very handy clip-on flexibility of this light. Also very helpful thing to have in your car or in your tent when camping Cons: Not really con but after using this light for longer time and bend it maybe too many times so it shows... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by HelgaPataky on 06/17/2013

Pros: I like it because it very low weight, and easy holds on the book; it's flexible. Also it good lighting. Cons: The white color is easy dirty on the bag. It's still the only negative that I have noticed OtherThoughts: The battery is enough for a long time. I think this light is more convenient than on larger batteries. I doubt there will be... Read more

0 0
  • posted by PotHix on 06/17/2013

Pros: Really good to read at night. The light is not too high to damage your eyes but good enough for a good reading. You can change its position to improve the light on the book. Tried it with a kindle and it works good enough but you need to keep holding it (but this is not a problem). Cons: The build quality could be better but is good enoug... Read more

0 0
  • posted by kajka2012 on 06/11/2013

Pros: the light works fine, i use it for my kindle, is holding quite well on the device , is quite small great to take it with you while travelling Cons: the light is not sufficient for me, i need another source of light for reading on my kindle at night, i have the white one, it smudges easily and the cover of the battery is not holding that w... Read more

0 0
  • posted by Flopsie on 05/07/2013

Pros: - Very simple to use. - Good price - Good, soft lightning. Cons: - Is sometimes hard to bend in the correct position. - It's a bit long when you're not using it, but that's not really a con. OtherThoughts: I haven't used it with a book, only with my Kindle Dx. I put the light in between my leather cover and the kindle. And it sits good. B... Read more

0 0
  • posted by bombcon on 04/17/2013

Pros: This LED light is just what I was looking for. I need it for my kindle 4, because it hasen't got any light incoroporated and therefore I cannot read it without lights on. My husband is bothered from me keeping my lamp on to read because he sleeps earlier than me, so I ordered this to be able to read and not disturb him. I'm really satisfi... Read more

0 0
  • posted by danielhellin on 04/10/2013

Pros: Price is superb, no dude. And light is quite for reading in complete darkess, see my pic. Cons: The switch is too small for ones with big fingers like me. But the worst con is size, it is too big. it is longer than Kindle, so when you do not use, you do not know where to carry the lamp OtherThoughts: Maybe battery is too small for long li... Read more

0 0
  • posted by paollafb on 03/24/2013

Pros: - simple design - folds and holds position nicely - not too bright - reasonable light spreading - very easy to use. you only have to attach it to the book and bend the lamp a bit, so it won't shine in your face. - very bright light. - not heavy at all. Cons: -Much thicker, than you might think from the ad. You won't be able to use it as a... Read more

0 0
  • posted by dyegovilela on 03/21/2013

Pros: LED forte o suficiente para uma boa iluminação olhos cansados ??não perfeito com páginas amarelas fácil de armazenar sobre o consumo da bateria Perfeito para acender 4 Cons: I think it's a bit difficult to bend. He does not have good fit in some books Acho que é um pouco difícil de dobrar. Ele não t... Read more

in use With case for Kindle 4 unboxed

0 0
  • posted by rodsouza on 03/06/2013

Pros: * Very strong Light, enough to read in pitch black places. * Hold still with books with soft cover * Don't have a estimative for the batteries yet, had receive it yesterday * Illuminate very well the two pages of a book, just keep it in the back cover (right backside for ocidental books) * Lightweight stuff. I couldn't feel it's weight co... Read more

Awesome lightning

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections