DX » Community » Reviews » Clip-On Flexible LED Reading Light - White (2*CR2032 included)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatijainspace on 02/25/2014

Great LED light, not only for reading, very, very useful in every day as help light to seek in dark spots, comes very handy clip-on flexibility of this light. Also very helpful thing to have in your car or in your tent when camping Not really con but after using this light for longer time and bend it ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bydriskill on 02/02/2014

Esta luz es muy adecuada para usar con ebooks que tengan funda, yo tengo un nook y la coloco entre la funda y el ebook. El clip es flesible y mantiene la forma que le des, muy util para buscar una posición sin reflejos incómodos. La construccíon de la luz es un poco endeble, el interruptor ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluadomeiodia on 12/30/2013

I bought it to use it with my kobo mini e-book reader and it's a great help. I can read all screen with confort and it's very easy to use. I didn't use it with paper books yet, so I don't know if the light is confortable for the eyes on that case. None, until now. Because it's white, probably will get ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMikzu9000 on 10/20/2013

Its really bright and it has white light, not yellow or greenish light so its really fun to use it when reading during a night or in the dark. Its easy to put in any book you wanna use it for, big or small it always finds it right place :), led is good and really bright and makes really wide kinda light ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypolydor on 08/19/2013

Very light, easy to use, handy switch and good light source. I use it for my kindle ereader that is wrapped up in a protective leather case bought on DX. Very handy. Can illuminate the whole 6 inch. My children used it and afterwards it was broken. I don't know what they did, but I opened it up, and ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by123parrudo on 08/12/2013

Great light. Perfect to read on a traveling bus or at your bed at night, when you don't want to get up to turn off the light. The battery will last a longe time. It's very light. It's easy to carry around. It felt several times, and still works! Honestly ? None. It works as it should It's not beautifull,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykania on 07/29/2013

Easy to use, light, thin, lights pretty good. It is useful as bookmark as well. Nothing else to say about this product. Not sure how much will battery last, but it works so far, although I'm not using it every day only occasionally when I need to read in dark. It is not a con to a product itself, but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAoshilp on 07/11/2013

It can be used as a light, as a kindle support for table reading. The light it's very powerful and it has long lifetime. Very flexible. It's perfect to use as bookmarks, and bus reading. It can be cheaper, I guess. It's cool to use as a bookmarker on traditional books. I don't know why, but it took near ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHelgaPataky on 06/17/2013

I like it because it very low weight, and easy holds on the book; it's flexible. Also it good lighting. The white color is easy dirty on the bag. It's still the only negative that I have noticed The battery is enough for a long time. I think this light is more convenient than on larger batteries. I doubt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byPotHix on 06/17/2013

Really good to read at night. The light is not too high to damage your eyes but good enough for a good reading. You can change its position to improve the light on the book. Tried it with a kindle and it works good enough but you need to keep holding it (but this is not a problem). The build quality ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections