DX » Community » Reviews » Stylus Spring Straps for NDS/NDSi/NDS Lite (4-Strap Pack)
  • 5 star 5 ( 83% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 17% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymclpl on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It's a stylus spring strap for EVERY NDS avaiable on a market. Yes, that means old DS Phat too. You want a proof? Go to the images section, and find it by yourself. It works, it keeps your stylus to the DS, it has not cheap plastic, it's just stable. Great prod... Read more

Strap attached to a DS Phat. Works perfectly
    0 0
  • posted byMothafuka on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good to keep ur stylus always around without wondering where the heck are the pen!!!! There's no complain about the item til now. I will test the device daily and will see how it holds. Cuz I'm a non stop player!!! Let's se if it holds!Cons:No cons! There's no complain a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyjimenez on 09/19/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This is an undeniably great product! I bought two packs of these and gave some to my family members who have a history of misplacing their stylus'. I know that my little brother is always losing his stylus' and can never find them again. This handy little tool... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluna7 on 08/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Really cute, nice color assortment. Great price. Well buildt. May be really useful to attach different items to you camera, cell phone, and even the DS but not the stylus. Cons:It makes it difficult to play some games. OtherThoughts:For Nintendo DS purposes, rather buy a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraphaelnunes on 01/18/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:é legal mas eu nem sei onde usa, kkk. eueswtou usando em meu celular em meu dsi, em meu psp e dei uma pra minha mãe colocar no celular dela. é muito bonitinho, peuquenininho e eu gostei muito por \\ que é facil de usar, muito facil até, e você pode usar \\ em v... Read more

1 0
  • posted byElectricgold on 03/22/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The problem with DS stylus is that it eaily misplaced especially with kids. I once saw someone having their sylys tie to their DS. This prompt me to DIY my stylus. There is alot of handphone charm around which one end has the string hook and the others side has... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections