Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byKarloDelPontiac on 12/18/2013

It works with older Samsung TV without problem ( I didn't try it with other TV). Very usable, small, handy. Finding TV code last about 10-15 seconds. Sometimes it lose TV code and I must finding TV code again, but it can be my mistake becouse I sometimes holding some button to long. It must be orinted ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLimys on 12/15/2013

Small, inexpensive, simple. Battery common. Easily adjusts to any TV. Works with both the LCD and old receivers. Really universal. A lot of buttons for commands. When you first turn it was hovering. Sometimes hangs selection program under the TV model, the indicator shows. To resume normal operation,... Read more

overview 1 overview 2 overview 3

0 0 0

• posted byFoffelburg on 12/01/2013

Has a lot of features and is very small. Range is decent. It is a very small remote and it fits on a keychain nicely. Really cheap product. I recommend buying one if you want it to mess with people. Battery was flat when it arrived. You might want to consider ordering one with this remote. This is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLucasfsilva on 06/10/2013

Came in one piece. Worked in all my home tvs, from the living room Samsung 3D Full HD to an old 14" Philco Emotion. Nice to play pranks or change channels/volume in public spaces. It will find the right infrared code in 1 to 15 seconds. Also it cames in 18 days and set a new record for me. None ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byHjartlig on 05/14/2013

-The control handles most of the TV brands. -After sync, it can control the synced TV at anytime even after sync with another TV and TV-brand -The control can even turn the TV on, as other universal controls can't -Increadibly fast syncing -The buttons will somtimes press several times even if you only ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjfcarvalho on 05/14/2013

Controle muito bom, logo que chegou já coloquei para funcionar e para minha surpresa não apresentou problemas e espero que continue assim, estou muito satisfeito.... Nada contra o produto Contra somente o tempo de entrega, que infelizmente não sei o que aconteceu mas excedeu o tempo previsto ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymiddnitestalker on 02/15/2013

this remote does exactly what it is suppose to do... connected to my tv with no problem whatsoever. great for a backup very convenient to have around. takes up next to no space on a shelf, desk, nightstand it is a bit small for bigger hands.. and does take a few mins to connect to a tv. doesnt take a ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxpj38 on 02/02/2013

Works flawlessly / Really easy to setup / The chain is easy to break if you don't like it When long-pressing CH+ (or CH-), the remote does not send a long CH+ signal but instead sends multiple CH+ short signals, but it isn't that annoying / Perhaps a bit too compact for big hands / The zero number button ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byopexobYuriy on 12/09/2012

Quickly and easily connect to a TV. Compact, good build, a lot of buttons allowing to use all the features of your TV. Adequate price. Is not suitable for all models of TV. P.S. It was hard to expect anything else. It's probably a bit large to put on a keychain, but other than that, no problems. good ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byriketti1 on 11/20/2012

It's Small, light, easy to use, fast to connect to TV, it has lots of buttons for different kind of functions, its battery lasts long, it's fun, it's cheaper when comparing to a seller in my country, all your friends want to have one, you can amaze people with it, it works like a normal remote so if ... Read more

pretty awesome

0 0 2

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections