DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Cable 1-to-2 Female-Female Spliter Coupler
  • 5 star 5 ( 28% )
  • 4 star 12 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrobbeby on 05/25/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It Works really really well, I bought it more than a month ago I use it dailyCons:It takes two weeks to ship Shipping takes long Cons: This device cannot be modified to swap pins around. The pins are all joined together using a wires which you can't cut and swap around.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCirconflexe on 05/24/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:As said by just about anybody else, this is a dumb wire. But if you are doing home electronics, it is useful as the cheapest, and easiest to use, 8-wire Y plug available. I use mine for my bike lighting system. If you use it for Ethernet as intended, remember to turn on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byManok on 09/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:This does a perfect job of splitting. Cons:This device cannot be modified to swap pins around. The pins are all joined together using a wires which you can't cut and swap around. Cutting the wires would destroy the device and the pins wouldn't be able to stay i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluriahs on 04/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Splits up one single ethernet cable into two for connecting both ends to two different equipment- 2 PCs etc. Useful if you need a permanent connection for two PC with a single modem/router and only one PC-modem connection is used at a time. Build quality is goo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrubybrars on 04/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:The price on deal extreme is the cheapest I can find. It can work as both a coupler as well as a splitter at a given time.. The build quality is good for this price I would say. Cons:It cannot be used with 2 computers at a time if you are using a splitter, only... Read more

0 0
  • posted byraelf on 04/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:It will provide you with a female-female multipoint Ethernet extension. Cons:It will ONLY provide you with a SINGLE female-female Ethernet extension. This is just a plug to parallel the signal (meaning everything is parallel.) OtherThoughts:If you though this was one of... Read more

1 0
  • posted byForce42 on 02/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:First Of, don't buy it unless you know what it does ^^! This is not a hub! Where a router works at OSI level 3, and switches and hubs at level 2, we can say that little thing works at OSI level 1!! It means the electrical signal is copied on both ends from the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byolivet123 on 10/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Good build quality does what its supposed to do light weight Good price hmmmmm hard to wright 500 characters Cons:As i already knew you cannot use both cables coming out so to be honest i dont really see the point OtherThoughts:Get it if you need it should last you a lon... Read more

0 0
  • posted byPlexx on 10/09/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:I haven't seen it mentioned, this will work with phone lines as well. Cheap solution to attach multiple devices without crawling through attics/basements to run additional cables. Cons:It's only a splitter, only one ethernet device can be used/powered on at a t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaizee on 11/08/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:Everything clicks in nicely compact build quality is okay hasn't broken yet Cons:if you plan on playing around with it a lot, this isn't the product for you if it gets bumped or anything it usually loses connection very very briefly OtherThoughts:In residence, we're only... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections