DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Cable 1-to-2 Female-Female Spliter Coupler
Customer’s impression:
very great Not the best you can get Not for ethernet Handy and usefull spliter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byddybing on 10/16/2015

A bit unstable, but functions OK when its stable. Sometimes I cannot connect to the network, and sometimes it will work just fine.

Impression:Not the best you can get;

0 0 0

• posted byBelJoost on 09/27/2015

Pros: None in my use case. Cons: I hoped to be able to rewire the inside. Unfortunately the inside is made of solid wire. My second use case would be to share a single cable for two devices. Of course only one device at a time may be active. Unfortunately when two devices are connected the speed... Read more

Did not fit my ethernet use cases. No rewiring. No 100mbit sharing. Did not fit my ethernet use cases. No rewiring. No 100mbit sharing.

Impression:Not for ethernet;

0 0 0

• posted bymaxsiemonsma on 06/08/2015

Very good product just simple

Impression:very great;

0 0 0

• posted byFrankvlieg91 on 03/03/2015

Buyed together with my internet cable to split the internet connection in house! Within this product you can split your internet connection in a good and fast way! No fails or cons until this time, so I hope this product will conduct a long time! Shipping was good, even as the packaging.

Impression:Handy and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byBuyeris on 02/02/2015

it works really good easy to use its really good product if you need split network cable from 1 to 2.

Impression:spliter;

0 0 0

• posted byrobbeby on 05/25/2014

It Works really really well, I bought it more than a month ago I use it daily It takes two weeks to ship Shipping takes long Cons: This device cannot be modified to swap pins around. The pins are all joined together using a wires which you can't cut and swap around. Cutting the wires would the be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerikslot on 09/28/2013

This is "super" sollution when only 1 UTP-cable connection is present; Tip: Must order 2 to make 2 connections via 1 cable. The first is a coupler wich combines 2 UTP into 1 cable. The other splits the 1 UTP into 2 connections. simple schematic: router/switch = 2 utp = Coupler - 1 utp -... Read more

Order 2 and make 2 connections via 1 cable

0 0 0

• posted byinnov8s on 04/25/2012

This is great to split the Ethernet connection to two devices without need for a router as well as to run to different locations in a network installation. The quality is decent and in line with what you would find at retailers, but at a fraction of the cost. If you need a simple Ethernet split a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCirconflexe on 05/24/2011

As said by just about anybody else, this is a dumb wire. But if you are doing home electronics, it is useful as the cheapest, and easiest to use, 8-wire Y plug available. I use mine for my bike lighting system. If you use it for Ethernet as intended, remember to turn on only one of the computers... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManok on 09/07/2010

This does a perfect job of splitting. This device cannot be modified to swap pins around. The pins are all joined together using a wires which you can't cut and swap around. Cutting the wires would destroy the device and the pins wouldn't be able to stay in place. The wires act like a kind of in... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere