DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Cable 1-to-2 Female-Female Spliter Coupler
Customer’s impression:
very great Handy and usefull spliter
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymaxsiemonsma on 06/08/2015

Very good product just simple

Impression:very great;

0 0 0

• posted byFrankvlieg91 on 03/03/2015

Buyed together with my internet cable to split the internet connection in house! Within this product you can split your internet connection in a good and fast way! No fails or cons until this time, so I hope this product will conduct a long time! Shipping was good, even as the packaging.

Impression:Handy and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byBuyeris on 02/02/2015

it works really good easy to use its really good product if you need split network cable from 1 to 2.

Impression:spliter;

0 0 0

• posted byrobbeby on 05/25/2014

It Works really really well, I bought it more than a month ago I use it daily It takes two weeks to ship Shipping takes long Cons: This device cannot be modified to swap pins around. The pins are all joined together using a wires which you can't cut and swap around. Cutting the wires would the be... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byerikslot on 09/28/2013

This is "super" sollution when only 1 UTP-cable connection is present; Tip: Must order 2 to make 2 connections via 1 cable. The first is a coupler wich combines 2 UTP into 1 cable. The other splits the 1 UTP into 2 connections. simple schematic: router/switch = 2 utp = Coupler - 1 utp -... Read more

Order 2 and make 2 connections via 1 cable

0 0 0

• posted byinnov8s on 04/25/2012

This is great to split the Ethernet connection to two devices without need for a router as well as to run to different locations in a network installation. The quality is decent and in line with what you would find at retailers, but at a fraction of the cost. If you need a simple Ethernet split a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCirconflexe on 05/24/2011

As said by just about anybody else, this is a dumb wire. But if you are doing home electronics, it is useful as the cheapest, and easiest to use, 8-wire Y plug available. I use mine for my bike lighting system. If you use it for Ethernet as intended, remember to turn on only one of the computers... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byManok on 09/07/2010

This does a perfect job of splitting. This device cannot be modified to swap pins around. The pins are all joined together using a wires which you can't cut and swap around. Cutting the wires would destroy the device and the pins wouldn't be able to stay in place. The wires act like a kind of in... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluriahs on 04/14/2010

Splits up one single ethernet cable into two for connecting both ends to two different equipment- 2 PCs etc. Useful if you need a permanent connection for two PC with a single modem/router and only one PC-modem connection is used at a time. Build quality is good. Also able to fit in normal RJ-11... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrubybrars on 04/10/2010

The price on deal extreme is the cheapest I can find. It can work as both a coupler as well as a splitter at a given time.. The build quality is good for this price I would say. It cannot be used with 2 computers at a time if you are using a splitter, only one pc works at a time. The speed drops... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere