DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Cable 1-to-2 Female-Female Spliter Coupler - Yellowish
Customer’s impression:
Simple functional very great Not the best you can get Ethernet
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byIKKbg on 07/27/2016

This is not actually splitter - not splitting anything. This simply clone from one to two Ethernet lines without splitting twisted pairs from one gigabit Ethernet cable to two fast Ethernets.

Not useful "splitter"

Impression:Simple;

0 0 0

• posted byIronwolf42km on 07/18/2016

This is a pretty simple product, Just plug it in and you're ready to use it. The quality is good and makes my life easier.

Impression:Simple,functional,very great;

0 0 0

• posted by9220436 on 07/05/2016

Pros: Connector is functional and of good quality. I can recommend this product. Cons: None

Impression:functional;

0 0 0

• posted byCoglistro on 03/22/2016

Pros: Compact, effective, functional. Cons: Slight drop to quality of transmission but great for filling that void required. Overall Impression: Works as expected and didnt break the bank for fulfilling my requirements.

Impression:Simple,functional,Ethernet;

0 0 0

• posted byddybing on 10/16/2015

A bit unstable, but functions OK when its stable. Sometimes I cannot connect to the network, and sometimes it will work just fine.

Impression:Not the best you can get;

0 0 0

• posted byBelJoost on 09/27/2015

Pros: None in my use case. Cons: I hoped to be able to rewire the inside. Unfortunately the inside is made of solid wire. My second use case would be to share a single cable for two devices. Of course only one device at a time may be active. Unfortunately when two devices are connected the speed... Read more

Did not fit my ethernet use cases. No rewiring. No 100mbit sharing. Did not fit my ethernet use cases. No rewiring. No 100mbit sharing.

Impression:Not for ethernet;

0 0 1

• posted bymaxsiemonsma on 06/08/2015

Very good product just simple

Impression:very great;

0 0 0

• posted byFrankvlieg91 on 03/03/2015

Buyed together with my internet cable to split the internet connection in house! Within this product you can split your internet connection in a good and fast way! No fails or cons until this time, so I hope this product will conduct a long time! Shipping was good, even as the packaging.

Impression:Handy and usefull;

0 0 0

• posted byBuyeris on 02/02/2015

it works really good easy to use its really good product if you need split network cable from 1 to 2.

Impression:spliter;

0 0 0

• posted byrobbeby on 05/25/2014

It Works really really well, I bought it more than a month ago I use it daily It takes two weeks to ship Shipping takes long Cons: This device cannot be modified to swap pins around. The pins are all joined together using a wires which you can't cut and swap around. Cutting the wires would the be... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere