DX » Community » Reviews » Fat Cat CNC Aluminum Alloy Extension Ultra Heat-Sink Case w/ 37mm MCUV Lens for GOPRO Hero 3+/3
Customer’s impression:
good Great product as described
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9364464 on 07/08/2015

This makes the GoPro feel a little more like a camera. It adds weight and a lot of standard thread mounting points. The aluminum draws a lot of heat out of the camera as well. It offers a nice balance of protection and accessibility to the functions, most importantly the microphone for video. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9395828 on 05/15/2015

Pros, easy to carry and use. Cons, no back support just a strew on the side to hold the camera in place, big design flaw. I used a Velcro strap for extra security or you can us a rubber band.

Impression:as described;

0 0 0

• posted by9207366 on 03/21/2015

pros: nice cons: mcuv 37mm caused black circle to my photo n video because of fish eye lens

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byRustvayne on 03/04/2014

Made out of a solid piece of aluminum, great quality. Was exactly what I was expecting, and there is enough room to put on and take off backpack accessories without removing camera from frame as well as access to battery compartment and sd card. can add more lenses and adaptors, looks awesome!! a... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere