DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Shooters Ice Shot Glass Mold (4-Mold)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byyukensuke on 01/28/2014

Vey good finishing and robust silicone. Can handle hot and cold liquid. Have a lots of fun making different kinds of shot glasses. Using different dyestuffs can create a very cool effect. Can only make 4 glasses at once. So if you are thinking in give a party and use it for shots, be prepared to buy ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygiulianor on 07/19/2013

Definitely a really good product. It´s worth its price, it is very well done, everyone likes this and of course there is no need to wash glasses. Great for parties Good build quality (no problems with the mold smell or thickness whatsoever) nothing that I can remember right now since my main concern ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byukiahaprasim on 06/20/2013

Habia visto antes este tipo de gadget, pero auqnue eran curiosos, me parecia que los precios de una tienda normal eran desproporcionados para probarlos (12 euros por cuatro o seis chupitos) Asi que cuando los vi en Dx, me lancé a compralos. Tiene gracia ver la cara de los colegas cuando sacas los ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJbeamboy on 05/20/2013

Makes frozen shot glass. Seems pretty tough so I am not worried about ruining it removing the shot glass shaped ice cube Doesn't come with anything to fill them. :) To those complaining about removing the frozen shot glass.... MAN UP! you are pulling a chunk of ice out of a rubber mold. It is a little ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNyxity on 04/10/2013

The silicone is a little bit difficult to pry open, but flexibility is good. Mild "plastic" odor, but this will dissipate with time. There may be bubbling/ bulging at the base of the mold due to the difference in thickness between the rim of the "glass" and the base. This is due to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGianluccio on 07/06/2012

- Great idea for parties - Keep your favourite shot cold - Your friends will be amazed! - Good build, easy to remove - No need to wash the glasses, just trow them into the sink. - Well it's ice.. so you should drink fast, even faster in the hot seasons... - They are COLD to the touch and they can melt ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRafadeCastro on 10/17/2011

Excellent for having some shots with your friends. They will be impressed. Generally it's easy to remove the ice from the mold. Also the ice glasses are strong enough for having one or to shots. Sometimes the bottom of the glass gets stuck in the mold and is a bit difficult to remove. A model in a smeller ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byberta on 06/21/2011

- Very good appearance. - Easy to use, only requires a plane surface on your freezer. - Easy to clean, if you use other substance instead of water. - And is easy to drink!! ;D I think there is one cons to say: sometimes is a little bit hard take off glass of the Mold, but this is not impossible too. ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfilipe182 on 03/15/2011

Great for parties Good build quality (no problems with the mold smell or thickness whatsoever) Not much useful, but does what is supposed to do. Kinda hard to extract the cups from the tray, because it creates a vacuum in the tray and as the ice is slippery you have to press the top of the tray hard ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bywhizkris on 08/10/2010

A nice creative idea for anyone who loves to party. Make as many of this as possible and you can serve your alcohols in this as shooters. You cannot use this for a long time, as the ice starts melting through the bottom, as the drink is in a higher temperature than this shooter glasses. You need to cool ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections