DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Peeler (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 14 ( 58% )
  • 4 star 9 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 4% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynakupinternet on 02/08/2014

I have problems using standard peel with blade on the side, so I tried this type nad it is more comfortable for me. shap blade is plus and as other reviews told, it will probably last a while to break it or something like that. some weird shaped potatoes canbe peeler not so easy and for me it is not the same peeling as with peel with blade on the side.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshah1978 on 01/31/2014

Good in the hand. Easy to use! first time cleans very well. Apples do not darken after cleaning Ceramic Peeler. Fixing fragile ceramic knife. Cost accidentally drop or mount can break. So you can throw it away. In metal blade attachment will not succeed to break the fall. Ceramic Peeler acuity deteriorates over time. There is a suspicion, and whether ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byikki147 on 06/17/2013

Prático, pequeno, fácil de usar, guardar, e lavar. A lâmina tem um corte muito bom. Sinceramente não encontrei problema nenhum no uso do aparelho. Apenas tomar cuidado com a lâmina, pois se descuidar, se cortará. É um objeto simples porém muito útil para se ter na cozinha. Na hora de descascar legumes (e ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybraculj on 04/05/2013

Sharp, easy to use. Good grip. Cheap. The ceramic part started falling out after some time. You could return it in but it kept falling out. I just ordered a new one. The first one lasted over a year. Pretty good. It comes in a variety of assorted colors so you never know what color it will be. Doesn't bother me. First time I got a blue one, the second ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHarqi on 03/20/2013

Product widely used to remove the peel carrots and other vegetables that have soft skins and shallow to be taken that do not need a knife. The product by having ceramic blade is a bit fragile and its blade has a cutting sharp, needing some care in using it, you need to know to choose the right product is blade. If you enjoy cooking, you must have this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabiojc on 03/06/2013

I tested it with a mango and it peeled it easily without cutting too deep. Just the skin, not the mango itself. Looks really sharp and was really easy to use. Looks like the weak spot is the union between the ceramic knife and the plastic holder but as I didn't force it this time it hold well. As it is made from ceramic I will have to take good care ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvm999 on 02/25/2013

Very sharp and convenient peeler, looks like it will remain sharp for a long time. All hard vegetables (carrots, beet root etc.) are peeled easily with this one. I have owned steel peeler with horizontal handle (from IKEA) and with this ceramic peeler I spend much less time and less efforts to peel anything Handle looks a bit untidy, but still reliable.... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7Orel7 on 12/25/2012

got this over six month - my mom says its unbeliable its a plastic couse it cut so much easily and still dont lose of it sharpness... my mom use its daily use on all kinds of food and before i wrote this review i checked it and still 6 months of daily use and works like in day 1 !!! not really black ): - mine was red and white still look ok... looks ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygintaras1982 on 12/15/2012

Price Quality of parts Design Ergonomy is very good Delivery of the product took 20 days. No other cons were found Tried to peel carriots. Peels it like a butter. Very easy to use. Price is so low that you shouldn't doubt to buy it or not. Delivery took 20 days so it was had to wait for this purchase. I think that its' a good Christmas present for your ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosmaar on 12/14/2012

- Sharp, and after 7 months of use it hasn´t lost it´s sharpness. Even if I always peel unwashed potatoes =) - Plastic makes a cheap look for this - Ergonomy isn´t as good as it could be - At first I thought that it wouldn´t last long, the plastic is really that cheap-looking. Happy to see I was wrong - It can´t beat your Tupperware ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections