DX » Community » Reviews » Chic Chefs Horizontal Ceramic Peeler (Assorted Color)
  • 5 star 13 ( 59% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 36% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 5% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byikki147 on 06/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Prático, pequeno, fácil de usar, guardar, e lavar. A lâmina tem um corte muito bom. Cons:Sinceramente não encontrei problema nenhum no uso do aparelho. Apenas tomar cuidado com a lâmina, pois se descuidar, se cortará. OtherThought... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybraculj on 04/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Sharp, easy to use. Good grip. Cheap. Cons:The ceramic part started falling out after some time. You could return it in but it kept falling out. I just ordered a new one. The first one lasted over a year. OtherThoughts:Pretty good. It comes in a variety of ass... Read more

1 0
  • posted byHarqi on 03/20/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product widely used to remove the peel carrots and other vegetables that have soft skins and shallow to be taken that do not need a knife. Cons:The product by having ceramic blade is a bit fragile and its blade has a cutting sharp, needing some care in using it, you nee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byFabiojc on 03/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I tested it with a mango and it peeled it easily without cutting too deep. Just the skin, not the mango itself. Looks really sharp and was really easy to use. Cons:Looks like the weak spot is the union between the ceramic knife and the plastic holder but as I didn't force... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydvm999 on 02/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very sharp and convenient peeler, looks like it will remain sharp for a long time. All hard vegetables (carrots, beet root etc.) are peeled easily with this one. I have owned steel peeler with horizontal handle (from IKEA) and with this ceramic peeler I spend... Read more

0 0
  • posted by7Orel7 on 12/25/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:got this over six month - my mom says its unbeliable its a plastic couse it cut so much easily and still dont lose of it sharpness... my mom use its daily use on all kinds of food and before i wrote this review i checked it and still 6 months of daily use and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygintaras1982 on 12/15/2012

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Price Quality of parts Design Ergonomy is very good Cons:Delivery of the product took 20 days. No other cons were found OtherThoughts:Tried to peel carriots. Peels it like a butter. Very easy to use. Price is so low that you shouldn't doubt to buy it or not. Del... Read more

0 0
  • posted byosmaar on 12/14/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Sharp, and after 7 months of use it hasn´t lost it´s sharpness. Even if I always peel unwashed potatoes =) - Plastic makes a cheap look for this Cons:- Ergonomy isn´t as good as it could be OtherThoughts:- At first I thought that it wouldn&#18... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjujaa on 11/22/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is really cheap compared to similar products in other stores. It is kind of pretty. It is really easy to use. It has a good grip. Cons:Not as sharp as I would've wanted, and, also, not very robust. Not great to peel fruits, it works best in vegetables. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAIBon on 10/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like this peeler! Very good quality. It's light and stylish. I use it every day for peeling potato, apple, carrots and I like do it with this peeler! After peeling it easy wash under warm water and leave it. Ceramic blade will not be rust. Cons:In my opinion... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections