Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoel20 on 05/17/2014

I didn't really know what to expect, but this thing is really usefull! I used it to strip the end of audio cables to put in speakers. And i just pulled the wire till the last fitting and turned the stripper around. After a few turn-arounds i felt the rubber was cut and i could push the coating off. Nothing really. Although i don't know what exactly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjonyelpoly on 12/05/2013

Es exelente para pelar cables sin renegar ni cortar de mas, sirve para cables RJ45 y tambien lo he probado en los cables coaxiales de antenas, y funciona perfecto, tambien pude usarlo en cable para exterior con aislante plastico de 1mm^2 y funciona perfecto, ademas, la cuchilla es intercambiable, por si llegase a desafilarse, se cambia por una de un ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byborkmadjai on 12/03/2013

Très bon outils pour dégainer tous type de cable, je m'en sers pour les cable réseau et les cable coaxial de TV, il est très utile pour les électricien et les monteurs réseau comme moi, j'ai du en commander pour tout mes collègues de travail qui ne peuvent plus s'en passer. Pas vraiment de Cons, très bon outils ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byXardasteo on 10/27/2013

It does what it is supposed to do, cutting the plastic of the cable without cutting the cable itself. I really like the fact that it has holes for different sizes of cables too ! I had some rust on the blade, but that doesn't stop it from cutting through all those cables, plus I have relatively big fingers, but the hole should be big enough for most ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byborkmadjai on 08/30/2013

Really simple to use, light in the pocket when you are on the roof making connection, or on the go running everywhere.. none, the plastic is pretty good for the price, i wasn't expected such quality i don't really have other thoughts about it, my coworker wanted me to order for them, i have sold them the one i have order for me, they didn't believe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRindae on 07/02/2013

Cheap, cheap, cheap! Easy to use! Small! Doesn't cut into any pair in the cable. The little plastic-joint can break, and gets a little loose after some use. Not so good for cables bigger than Cat5 (meaning jellyfilled 5-pairs and up). Perfect for homeuse, or as a backup for other tools. Perfect for any pocket, jeans, shirt, workpants, you name it. Fits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimiont on 02/21/2013

Regardless of how often one will use this wire cutter/puncher, for its simplicity, usability and strength, it meets the expectations - if properly used and maintained. Works as advertised: does a good job in an emergency punching telephony/networking wires on punch-down blocks or modular connectors, as well as peeling CAT-5/CAT-6 data cables. Not many,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byElfAWolf on 01/26/2013

1. Small, easy to use and care tool. 2. Sharp blades, 4 different diameters of cables. 3. Replacable blades mechanizm. 4. Good thick plastic. 5. Goog price, but can be smaller. 1. Only one blade of each type, no replaceble blades. None. Good usefull thing for me, as a cable man. I put more than 100m of cable each working day. Each day I strip more than ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byInokez on 09/13/2012

-> It does the job -> Good build -> It is small and lightweight so you can carry everywhere and won't take much room in your tool case or tool box. -> It really does the job -> Blade came sharp enough for stripping -> It works -> Can yous on 5 different gauge cables -> Fast, one lap and the wire is ready to go -> Easy to use ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysamy7B9 on 03/05/2012

This tool is very useful. Since its light weight I'm bringing it all the time so I don't have to carry larger wire cutters. * Price is cheap. * Hard material so its durable. * Possible to use many different gauges. * Light weight but robust. * Blades are not so sharp (Specially the "front cutter" as mentioned by some one early) For this price ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections