Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byanzeus on 11/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excelente produto, pelo preço que foi pago é uma ótima compra. Eu não achei esse produto por onde procurei para poder comparar o preço, mas acredito que paguei um bom preço pelas unidades que comprei. Veio bem embalado e sem danif... Read more

0 0
  • posted byyvanoers on 06/13/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Overall, this is actually quite a proper convertor plug. It is of good build quality and will probably work fine *if your mouse or keyboard supports it!* Cons:This is a passive adapter, the item description is not clear in this regard: this will only work with m... Read more

2 0
  • posted bysharut on 03/13/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's small and useful to convert ps2 to usb it work wery fine! If you need to connect old PS2 devices - you must buy it! Cons:The plastic of the convertor it's not very quality, I connect my old keyboard ?? my laptop - and it work! Now I tried to connect PS2 mouse. Othe... Read more

PS2toUSB
    1 0
  • posted byanpinilla89 on 02/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Excellent quallity, nice presentation Cons:You must to be sure that your CPU or motherboard would support the adapter... try to ask first to your support centre for this information. Maybe if you are planning to replace original one, your going to fail on it.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybronsonf1 on 01/19/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It works just as advertised so no worries on a faulty product. Also it's colored green just like a PS2 mouse plug or jack would be so that's always nice I guess. Cons:Hmm maybe the build quality could be just a little better, feels a bit weak. Honestly though how could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBrunoLHCereser on 01/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's small and useful to convert ps2 to usb. Have a negligible lost on data transfer. fits very good on usb port. Cons:The plastic of the convertor it's not very quality, and heats much with a long time of using, and need to be careful with thu usb port, because of the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycrego on 09/10/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The build quality is fine. At least for that price but also in general. The thing is passive, so nothing that could be broken or so. The PS2 plugs I have fit perfectly and also the USB plug fits good into my PC. Could be useful if you want to use an PS2 gadget on a not PS... Read more

1 0
  • posted bymercedesmodenes on 08/28/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is very usefull when you need one of this... Simple to use. Is green, so you are not going to lose it.. Cons:Sometimes when you are using it, it's stop working. But if you umplugged it will be working again. a little bit large if you want comodity. Doesn't... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTheDarkTiger on 03/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:* Cheap * Relatively small * Connectors are easy to plug, and you just need to gently force to get all the stuff in place. Cons:* PASIVE ADAPTATOR !!! => You must have a USB chip in your keyboard in order to use this converter OtherThoughts:If, at the oposite as... Read more

1 0
  • posted bysmalldumpling on 11/07/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The quality is good, plastic, fits perfectly. Very nice converter plug. The price is great. Cons:Well, it doesn't work on my device, but I guess it's not because of the converter plug. A little darker, than on official pictures (if someone cares). May be a little to bulky... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections