Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycnachew on 11/23/2015

Delivery to Bulagria is 30 Days. This adapter(PS/2 to USB) is super.Fits for every USB port.It's easy to use-just plug and your keyboard or mouse is useful with every laptop or tablet or another electronic device. Thanks.

0 0 0

• posted byChopinou on 10/16/2015

Hard to tell but seems to work. I bought it to use an old ps2 keyboard. When I connect it, the keyboard lights flashes once and after that nothing happens. My guess is that the converter works but my PC and/or keyboards lacks of correct usb drivers. Quality of the converter looks perfectly OK, is... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byjoomla2010 on 09/17/2015

pros: gives your ps/2 hardware second life cons: not needed at all thank you for item i used it for medion md 9310 old hardware but it didnt work to plug n play

0 0 0

• posted by9279378 on 07/28/2015

Nenhum dos dois funcionou no meu mouse. Talvez seja incompatibilidade com meu modelo de mouse.

Impression:Não dá pra classificar.;

0 0 0

• posted byJoost247 on 07/22/2015

I didn't know beforehand that it was a passive adapter and therefore didn't work with my keyboard/mouse.

Impression:Not what i expected;

0 0 0

• posted byTimetravell3r on 07/21/2015

El producto llego en buen estado, pero al conectarlo en diferentes PCs no funciono, en todas aparece el mensaje de Dispositivo Desconocido.

0 0 0

• posted by8482475 on 07/14/2015

Lost one that looked exactly like this, got that one with a keyboard, so I bought this one as replacement. And it works just perfect! :) pros: Easy to use, does what it is supposed to do, funky colour cons: I have found nothing bad with this far, im now on my 11th month of using it!

0 0 0

• posted byjvivar on 06/28/2015

Very disappointed and sad. Almost yeari of this request ago and never came. So I can not claim from my panel orders.

Impression:very disappointed;

0 0 0

• posted byBlayzer on 06/24/2015

Pros: Well built. Low price. Nothing to complain about. Cons: Older keyboards aren't compatible with it.

Older keyboards don't work with it

Impression:well built,Low price,Doesn't work;

0 0 0

• posted byzardav on 06/09/2015

Pros: The converter work perfectly for my keyboard, and always connected to the keyboard. No any problems. No Cons. Thanks DX.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere