DX » Community » Reviews » 5mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
  • 5 star 2 ( 29% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 71% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFireCrier on 01/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Price - Power output - Construction - Driver circuit This laser module is cheap, in my country it's about 1/6 of common price. Power output is very good, beam can be easily seen in the city at night, very bright dot at day, even under quite strong sunshine. Di... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysixbow on 02/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:nice green laser , you can see it at night quite a nice price. but is is chinese quality so its a good idea to buy more than one! Cons:leads tend to drop of , so you need some soldering skills to make them work. i also thought that the button on the laser was... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphino on 09/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very nice laser module! I am use on I=350ma output power less 50 mw Cons:bright, low price OtherThoughts:Great module. Fairly well built. It's nice to have the option to put an on-board control on it, but a button makes it more of a "pointer." Bottomline:Great... Read more

1 0
  • posted byqwertymodo on 11/23/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very powerful, considering the 5mW rating. Able to faintly make out the beam in a lighted room. The dot is clearly visible on the hillside out my window ~0.5 mile away in the late afternoon/evening. Cons:Very poor soldering. The wires aren't actually soldered on, they are... Read more

0 0
  • posted byzybke on 10/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Seems well built, and very bright for is stated 5mw output, which suggests it may be doing even more. - Small, and I mean quite small. it is a lot smaller than I had expected it to be. - No power fluctuations. - Adjustable focus. - Reasonable price. Cons:Could... Read more

0 0
  • posted byghasty on 09/10/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The price and brightness. I use these for building laser vortex's for halloween and these blow away the ones I used last year Cons:be gentle handling these...build is not as sturdy as the ones I used last year but could not pass up the price. OtherThoughts:need to figure... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuestionsX13 on 09/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This laser is brighter than my 10mw green laser from a different supplier it works well with 2 rechargeable AA batteries. I could add a different switch easily without taking off the one it has. It is so cheap you can afford it easily and if you kill it not a hu... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections