DX » Community » Reviews » 10mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebrustad on 04/05/2013

I ordered 4 of theese, just to check the effect and quality. At first glance, i am not able to find any difference between this one and the 50mW unit. As ususal the lasermodules are extremely poor soldered. 2 out of 4 modules came with cables loose or they fell off when opening the plastic bag they came ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycmaurojr on 04/04/2013

Small, lightweight, low power and very bright indeed! This green, 532nm, 10mW laser is perfect for the laser enthusiast and hobby/experimenter alike. It can easily be adapted for use as a star-finder for your favorite telescope! Combine it with a red, blue, or other colors for a fun light show! The power ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeliasfb on 02/27/2013

Very bright green light. It reaches a few kilometers and still clearly visible at night, both the beam and the dot. You can focus the dot by screwing the lens holder. The beam is visible even in daylight. The wires break off easily as they seem to be only glued and not soldered. It becomes very hot after ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoi1618 on 11/27/2012

Very good for that cheap price and also very bright. It is very easy to use and can easily be modified. The shipping only took 8 days. I also didn't have problems getting it through customs. The wires came off and need to be resoldered. Also, my first order got lost and it needed to be resent. Since ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byarchiijs on 06/01/2012

Cheap Very bright I like it. It has a button to turn it on, but if you wish you can bypass it The wires are bit crappy soldered and they come off easy, but it could be fixed very easy with soldering iron, and if you ordered the module I assume that you now how to use on. i think that thats the only con ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byToprak9 on 09/15/2011

It has good power. Goes around 1 km. The dot stays fairly decent. Good wisible beam at night. The driver is already on it o no need to spend tiem soldering a driver. - The button on the driver is placed at the bottom right next to a resistance so pushing it is a bit problematic. - Driver is only connected ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydhruv497 on 05/14/2011

- it is a nice quality module it can be easily soldered into a laser pen -it is bright significantly more than my 30mw pen -it comes with two wires attached which can be easily removed it comes with a click on switch. - the stated electric current 3v is very high if you go beyond 3v it can fry the laser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMVahlroos on 04/08/2011

Very bright and nice beam profile. Brighter or as bright as my "brand name" 20mw green laser pen, and much cheaper. Very usefull in homebuilds, if you are laser hobbyis. Original wires are badly soldered, but it is easy to fix. Driverboard is kinda "flimsy", but it is not intended to be used unsupported(... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byborenibai on 01/05/2011

Very cheap and quite powerful, with built-in regulator, so easy to use without messing with additional circuitry. Also, very cheap ;) Flimsy build of the regulator board. Messy soldering, the attached leads come off easily, the button is badly placed, the diode assembly is attached to the regulator board ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzybke on 10/04/2010

I bought this module is shining very brightly, brighter than 30mW.Value for money good enough.3V supply him well enough. might be a little lower price. Very easy to use, just press one button and it lights up already, it saves the batteries.A strong body, well, a little shovels should be combined.May ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections