DX » Community » Reviews » 20mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
  • 5 star 10 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 31% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 6% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzexi0n on 06/17/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The product had a low price and high quality making it great for experimentation and getting good results. The laser is strong and is equal to 20mw which was the power level that was shown in the description of the product. Cons:The shipping and dispatch of the product... Read more

0 0
  • posted byYokoAUT on 05/11/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Bought two of these and two SKU 80920. - Good focus, sharp point. -No heat -I think short circuit will not damage (had 3 times) -easy to unmount, build the whole thing in a Flashlight SKU:222858 (in just one hour). -first I tested it with 2,85V on SKU:255394, no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVIGORPICTURES on 03/22/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Great value - Bright enough to see the beam in dark room or during night time - easy to apply modifications - works from the day I bought it. Cons:- Quite fragile PCB - Wires were poor soldered. - No IR FILTER! (or mine came without) OtherThoughts:If You wan... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoh2lnm on 11/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Cheap - Driver can be adjusted - Easy to install on "pen" type pointers available on DX - Initially did draw 300mA, adjusting to 600 mA did not change the visual effect. More heat and the diode clearly was pushed to the limits. I did not broke down... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywtarr on 11/01/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is the first out of 3 lasers I bought from DX that works, and it works beyond expectations, so it excuses the two other ones. The beam is very thin, around 0.5mm wide. The dot seems large but it's because it dazzles you. If you look through red glasses, y... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIchistar2013 on 09/06/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This module definitely is worth it! the beam is very bright during the night, it still stands out bright during the day, and it's fun to use. Able to pot mod it, which is a good thing. Cons:The wires weren't too tight, it would fall off if you pull it just a bit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydooiespons on 01/09/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Really bright laser. - The beam is easy to focus. - Really cheap! - Useable for a simple laser projector Cons:- The wires let go easily, mine were already loose when i received it. - After a minute of use, the beam weakens. It gets too hot i guess. - The laser i recei... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeinyaa on 12/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good build quality, strong clear beam. Instead of try adjusting the focusing lens, turning the whole outer brass assembly a couple of rounds counterclockwise, a burning focus may be established about 10 cm from the laser. The original focus was adjusted perfec... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaudiopluss on 11/01/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- the laser diode can be easily replaced - driver circuit is included - very low price - easy use in any hobby - You can really see the beam in night Cons:- low quality - the output power is not 20mW (only2,5 = the diode is 20mW) - if there is no cooling, the... Read more

1 0
  • posted byneumpe on 07/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-really bright laser -cheap -got an laser module and didn't have to disassamble anything Cons:-the two cable haven't been soldered. I have to solder them. -the workmanship varies from laser to laser OtherThoughts: Bottomline:If you look for an bright and cheap laser, wh... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections