The product had a low price and high quality making it great for experimentation and getting good results. The laser is strong and is equal to 20mw which was the power level that was shown in the description of the product. The shipping and dispatch of the product did unfortunately take a while. Though ... Read more
Bought two of these and two SKU 80920.
- Good focus, sharp point.
-I think short circuit will not damage (had 3 times)
-easy to unmount, build the whole thing in a Flashlight SKU:222858 (in just one hour).
-first I tested it with 2,85V on SKU:255394, no prob.
-In the Flashlight i use a 18650... Read more
- Great value
- Bright enough to see the beam in dark room or during night time
- easy to apply modifications
- works from the day I bought it. - Quite fragile PCB
- Wires were poor soldered.
- No IR FILTER! (or mine came without) If You want use it every day / in some kind laser projector - please check ... Read more
- Driver can be adjusted
- Easy to install on "pen" type pointers available on DX
- Initially did draw 300mA, adjusting to 600 mA did not change the visual effect. More heat and the diode clearly was pushed to the limits. I did not broke down which is good. Not sure about the power ... Read more
This is the first out of 3 lasers I bought from DX that works, and it works beyond expectations, so it excuses the two other ones. The beam is very thin, around 0.5mm wide. The dot seems large but it's because it dazzles you. If you look through red glasses, you'll see it's really thin. I found it was ... Read more
This module definitely is worth it! the beam is very bright during the night, it still stands out bright during the day, and it's fun to use.
Able to pot mod it, which is a good thing. The wires weren't too tight, it would fall off if you pull it just a bit.
Doesn't burn black electrical tape :(
Doesn'... Read more
- Really bright laser.
- The beam is easy to focus.
- Really cheap!
- Useable for a simple laser projector - The wires let go easily, mine were already loose when i received it.
- After a minute of use, the beam weakens. It gets too hot i guess.
- The laser i received didn't had a blue resistor on it ... Read more
Good build quality, strong clear beam. Instead of try adjusting the focusing lens, turning the whole outer brass assembly a couple of rounds counterclockwise, a burning focus may be established about 10 cm from the laser. The original focus was adjusted perfectly! Output is 20-30 mW when cold, but decreases ... Read more
- the laser diode can be easily replaced
- driver circuit is included - very low price - easy use in any hobby - You can really see the beam in night - low quality
- the output power is not 20mW (only2,5 = the diode is 20mW)
- if there is no cooling, the diode dies
- the leads arent soldered on, looks ... Read more
-really bright laser -cheap -got an laser module and didn't have to disassamble anything -the two cable haven't been soldered. I have to solder them. -the workmanship varies from laser to laser If you look for an bright and cheap laser, where you want to see the beam, this would be your product. But ... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.