DX » Community » Reviews » 30mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
Customer’s impression:
powerful cheap and cheerful green laser
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byEoinmulvey on 12/03/2014

great green laser for hat you can get ! I had to resolder on the wires as they a re a bit loose sometimes and can be a bit soft and hot . please be careful about the laser ! Read more

i would resolder the wires somwtimes i would resolder the wires somwtimes i would resolder the wires somwtimes

Impression:powerful cheap and cheerful green laser ;

0 0 0

• posted byPlane1233 on 12/22/2013

Extremely cheap (wont find a better price), Very bright (nearly a true 30mW), Beam is visible, low operating voltage (3V rather than 4.5), Does not get very hot. The solder connections were very crappy, re-solder the wires as soon as you get it, during my build the laser would sometimes flicker, i was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAnth72 on 11/22/2013

The laser beam is visible in slightly lit areas and the dot is very bright. The module fits the 'universal' laser pen host for 2x AAA batteries. At night the beam is extremely visible and will no doubt impress your friends. The original positive and negative wires that came with the module were very ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bynewtonsoliveira on 05/21/2013

very powerful, Im using it to tes fiber optics and any leak in the way is easy to see. the laser part is very well fixed and aparently strong the wire welding is not good and was unmounted when arriver. we call here a "cold welding", when all the components are not hot enough to melt. Is a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymickaaa on 10/17/2012

He's focusable, have a great beam and he doesn't use much batteries. Maybe as good as the 200mW I bought few years ago. The leads goes off easily, but there is enough place to solder for beginners. Also when using it for a long time it can get warm. I was using a 200mW before this one and the two are ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypaul646 on 06/21/2012

Focusable, strong and very bright beam. Easy to use. Wires are very weak soldered, they came off the 3rd time i tried to use it, i have to soldier them again. When i opened the front lenses i realised that the prism that is glued infront the diode it's very, VERY bad glued, is not in the center of the ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byprsiii on 03/19/2012

4 units, each with decent beam quality, and intense for 30mW (much brighter than my "30mw" green laser pointer!) Leads break off easily, expect to solder your own leads on it! Leads are too short to be useful anyways and the switch needs to be bypassed. Installed these as an upgrade to my laser ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymalvarez10 on 09/07/2011

This thing is bright! I ordered 2, one was slightly brighter so I mounted it in my housing and boy its awesome. I get lots of complements on it. The stray cats in my apartment complex love it too! I dont notice it getting too hot. I did NOT modify the pot, i left it as is for maximum life. When mounting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChrysalid on 06/17/2010

- push button (easy to solder shut if you want to) - FOCUSABLE! (it isn't said in the description but its indeed focusable) - it's REALLY bright (once its warmed up the collimated spot is hard to look on directly) - current regulating pot - durable! (it has withstood a mishap with a soldering iron) -... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycronker123 on 04/18/2010

THis green laser all thoguh small is still very powerfuull. it can pop bollons and lights matches dose not light matches and bollons faste enough I first started out with a 5mw laser that i got of ebay and started to do some more searhing about laser and found out about deal extreme i have to say its ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections