DX » Community » Reviews » 50mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
  • 5 star 18 ( 78% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 22% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycuscoale on 12/11/2013

Very good green laser. It's possible see the beam during the night, during the day it's difficult but the green point is always very powerful. It's very dangerous see it without protective glasses the point is very brilliant. It's a little bit fragile but it's a module not a laser! If you want a laser with better material you have to buy a laser and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysargasis on 10/18/2013

Very good laser, power is around 50mw ! eally visible in the night ! you can have fun with it, but be carful with your eyes :) with a 50mw laser you can burn your eyes if you look the pointer during around 1ms... product recieve in few days in France in good conditions. Dimensions are good, you can trust them ! not really cons, may be the PCB is a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrndxqtwt6tsqh on 08/23/2013

This is great laser module for projects! I got it today and it's exactly how i expected it to be. It's probably not 50mW as it says, but i did not expect it to be so. If u remove the lens which is removable you can make it cut electrical tape and light matches! Remember to wear eye protection! Leads fell apart, but it was easy to solder it to a 2x AA ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymessitom on 08/06/2013

Small and fits into things well (host). This will burn when run on 3v (2 AA's) with the lenses removed. My wires were soldered on well. It IS focusable. Beam is visible in low light conditions and solid at night. I suspect (as others have stated) most of the power is IR light. Iam doubting this is truely 50mw but its plenty bright. 1 month ship time ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byorlov127 on 07/29/2013

Bright Beam Cheap Easy to use Can use this in many projects Versatile Fun to play around with Pops black balloons with the correct focus Great for use with the True 5 mw Green laser pointer housing. Probably not the advertised output power Wires are flimsy NOTHING ELSE! Great product overall for the cheap price. You can't beat this deal when other companies ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymustkivi on 02/11/2013

Ready to attach to power source. Bright enough to see beam in most lighting conditions. Small enough to fit into many types of enclosures. If you value your eyes, get some goggles that cover 532, 808 and 1064nm... or use a piece of heat absorbing glass in front of the laser as a filter. Limited focusing range, leads need to be re-soldered right out ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byzak4000 on 02/02/2013

*Very powerful, can easily see the beam indoors *Current draw is ~400mA from 5V USB, ~260mA from 4.5V 3x AA batteries. *Much quicker to burn stuff when powered by USB. *Wires come off easily, but soldering them back on and adding a little bit of glue fixes that. *Transistor on the PCB gets hot quickly, trying to operate it using the button is going ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bybamsoft on 01/09/2013

The laser pointer is very bright and gives a good geen narrow beam. I used it to point out stars to other people which works very well. Tried out to project a dot on a wall at a distance of >500 meters and this worked without problem! The leads are too stiff. They broke off after bending them a few times. So i soldered some more flexible lead to ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bygreeves on 12/25/2012

Ready to attach to power source. Bright enough to see beam in most lighting conditions. Small enough to fit into many types of enclosures. Limited focusing range, leads need to be re-soldered right out of the package. Not truly 50mW output. 50mW Input current would be a more precise description. Well worth the price. Reviews from others prepared me ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bydleemiller on 12/18/2012

Cheap. Powerful. I measured 350mW of infrared light(!) coming out of this thing. The infrared light is not filtered. This is primarily an infrared laser with 50mW of green light. Could cause serious damage to your eyes even if you are wearing safety goggles for green. A single set of safety goggles WILL NOT PROTECT YOU, unless it blocks the wavelength ... Read more

6 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections