DX » Community » Reviews » RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs (100-pcs retail box set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymasterdei on 02/17/2014

- Fits to my network-pliers - Fast installation possible - no insertion-aid included so you have problems with bigger wires, like some installation cables (I know, these plugs aren't supposed to be used with single-wire installation cable, but with other types it worked) - no shielding (as declared, ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byQuyNgo on 02/10/2014

- Easy to crimp - Nice click when you plug it in - No faulty connections and I've been using it for a few years now in 4x 100 ft runs - Ran it through continuity tester and it passed - None - Make sure to flip the tab back up after crimping otherwise you will not get a secure connection to the ethernet ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypepecalvo on 02/01/2014

Perfectly fulfills the characteristics that describe the product. I'm happy with the results that you are giving me. They come in a box that protects the connectors. Perfect for a network. Cumple a la perfección las características con que describe el producto. Estoy contento con los resultados ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvoorhetweb on 12/03/2013

The RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs are packed in a box. As a result, the RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs are well protected during transport and during storage. RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs are of good quality and size. The RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs are easy to use and a pleasure to work with. Until now I did not find ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykedimk on 12/02/2013

The product is very cheap and definitely worth buying, when i spend them i will buy new packet of those. I even counted the connectors when they came and the number was exactly 100. I immediately used the connectors to make new cables . My LAN connection went perfectly without any problems. The quality ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygoostom on 05/29/2013

As an IT-guy I needed these for some home networking. I make cables myself and needed these plugs. They feel like all other crimp plugs I've ever encountered, so the build quality is very good. It fits the crimping tool perfectly and it closes like it should. I've found no negative things about these ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhjvantoorn on 04/23/2013

Cheap and very fast delivered at home. Very nice packed in a bag with inside two carton boxes.Perfect and cheap and fast at home in two weeks after ordering Some connecters where not fitting good in my connector pliers, anyway with some force no problem to squeeze the connector none to much to improve,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfcmarv on 04/08/2013

the product is very cheap and definitely worth buying. I even counted the connectors when they came and the number was exactly 100. I immediately used the connectors to make new cables . my internet connection went perfectly without any problems. the quality of the product may not be the highest in the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCChaves on 04/06/2013

good price and great product, was perfect for my job, bether than others plugs!!! It comes in an original AMP's pack, good presentation and very cheaper!! the only problem is when it finishes!!! than i buy another pack by Dx.com perfect, nowadays i use only this!!!perfect, nowadays i use only this!!!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrikels on 03/14/2013

they do what they have to do. they aren't entirely transparent, so once finished it has a nicer look (at least, that how i see it). they are really easy to use, the cables go in nicely so you can check them before you crimp it. the cable gets crimped very thight, it'll be very hard to get the cables ... Read more

network crimps in box network crimps from 3 angles network crimps in box detail

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections