DX » Community » Reviews » 200mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygabrielbilmes on 06/12/2014

Good quality of the electronics in the driver and great output power. The optics are good and the construction of the housing allows some maintenance and cleaning. Lack of feedback loop photodiode to regulate output power and no IR filter wich makes it dangerous because of the great power that the diode ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bydarkeye232 on 05/08/2014

very bright, good quality, worth the money, you can use it imediately (resistor allready on board) you should solder the wires yourself, if you want them to keep holding. Use it carefully, it burns eyes in seconds! If you want to use it for longer time (more then 5min) you should use a cooling system,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDion5 on 05/05/2014

Excellent packages. Good quality green laser module. Extremely bright. no Glue wires to pc board before it came loose as many have mentioned and mounted in a single AA battery holder. Extended wires to a 4x AA battery holder and used 4 x 1.2v rechargeable batters so not to exceed 5v. Burn holes in black ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byeric@divinum.se on 01/27/2014

This is a powerful laser. Shoots a beam straight to the moon(not really but seems like it). Soldering not very good - Not a problem since you should not be buying this item if you can not solder. I bought three of these lasers, two were defective and had to be returner. Took me almost a year to solve ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byandredankert on 01/17/2014

It is rather quick and cheap, arived also fast with special delivery. The compact size, while powerful, makes it ideal for my quick lab experiment. Unfortunately you'll need safety goggles (if you don't want to get accidentally blind). The ones on DX seem not to be sufficient and the regular stores sells ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydusty8485 on 10/26/2013

Very powerful green laser for the money. Warm up time to full potential is very short, only a second or two. Extremely bright dot with a very obvious beam in about any environment. Fits perfectly into the True Green 5mW Laser pen offered here for a very small price. It is best if you have a little experience ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIllyusha on 10/07/2013

Bright green laser module that side by side is easily brighter than 2 other new 30mW greens. Haven't been able to find these elsewhere so I think this is a good deal and cheap. Seems pretty solid and works for me quite well. I have my doubts on it really being 200mW. I don't have equipment to test other ... Read more

4 0 2

• posted byfefelix on 09/01/2013

Quick delivery (within 3 weeks). Packed with another order in one envelop, but everything was in good condition. The laser itself is excellent quality. Yes it is visible by daylight (not in bright sunlight ofcourse). All solderjoints were good, no problems. In the dark it's impressive to see how far ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bycodyc on 08/31/2013

This is a good laser for the price, really bright, but be careful and dont leave it near children. I used this to build a nintendo zapper style laser gun with some AA batteries, it was ideal and a really fun project. You can damage someones eyes if you ever shined this at them, even for a milisecond,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byczlu on 08/14/2013

This is a great module for DIY projects. It has a great, low price! It's also very bright! Customer service was satisfactory, as well. Soldering was extremely loose. It arrived today, and the soldering already came off. I've seen the other reviews, and thought that would've been fixed, but the soldering ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections