DX » Community » Reviews » 200mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Escelente Fully satisfied laser working great. Great Price and AMAZING laser!!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9006805 on 01/21/2015

Pros: easy to use, good circuit & assembly quality, extremely bright, focusable beam. Cons: Flimsy soldering points for power supply wires - came off after 5 minutes of tinkering, but that's not a problem if you can solder. Overall impression: certainly worth its price. Maybe not 200 mW as - does... Read more

Impression:Fully satisfied, laser working great.;

0 0 0

• posted byAbocAboc on 01/18/2015

great product ,I had to weld the wires (too weak) , the focal lens is blocked, you can't ajust divergence

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byHarshil1999 on 01/09/2015

Pros: Extremely bright (beam of laser is clearly visible at night or in the dark). IT CAN BURN (if focused). It doesn't really mention it in the description of the product but this laser is actually focusable. The laser has great optics and produces a clear straight beam and the dot of the laser... Read more

Impression:Great Price and AMAZING laser!!;

0 0 0

• posted byspined on 10/25/2014

Buen producto que se ajusta a la descripción. Perfecto para el uso para que lo he destinado, marcador para un telescopio astrologico. El rayo no tiene mucha divergencia y lo hace perfecto para este uso. Sin duda volveria a solicitar otro en caso de necesitarlo.

Impression:Escelente;

0 0 0

• posted byanuragwam on 10/15/2014

Received within 20 days of placing the order. Packaging was terrible (just the laser module in a plastic bag placed inside the bubble mailer). Fortunately, the wires on mine didn't fall off unlike others. I tested it at arm's length using my cellphone battery for a second(in a somewhat unsafe I I... Read more

Impression:very much satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bypopcio36 on 08/01/2014

Pros: high power for reasonable price. Cons: poor soldering, needs good heat sink I have burned it during adding some modifications to printed circuit. Probably the electronics is very sensitive to some electrostatic charge - so be careful !

Impression:Very nice laser module;

0 0 0

• posted byclockdryve on 07/25/2014

PRO'S - These are very powerful for the price. I've heard from others that they are actually 150ma - but all I know is that they WILL put some heat out to your arm....body parts :-) I modified my 5ma green laser I purchased during same order took me 5 minutes to solder and swap out parts and I a... Read more

Impression:Extreme Value;

0 0 0

• posted bygabrielbilmes on 06/12/2014

Good quality of the electronics in the driver and great output power. The optics are good and the construction of the housing allows some maintenance and cleaning. Lack of feedback loop photodiode to regulate output power and no IR filter wich makes it dangerous because of the great power that CW... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bydarkeye232 on 05/08/2014

very bright, good quality, worth the money, you can use it imediately (resistor allready on board) you should solder the wires yourself, if you want them to keep holding. Use it carefully, it burns eyes in seconds! If you want to use it for longer time (more then 5min) you should use a cooling a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDion5 on 05/05/2014

Excellent packages. Good quality green laser module. Extremely bright. no Glue wires to pc board before it came loose as many have mentioned and mounted in a single AA battery holder. Extended wires to a 4x AA battery holder and used 4 x 1.2v rechargeable batters so not to exceed 5v. Burn holes a... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections