DX » Community » Reviews » 200mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Fully satisfied Escelente incorrect specifications Red wire detached during shipping
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bynephbay on 05/12/2015

Actual output of the module is much lower than 200mW, more like 50. Negative lead wire came off immediately, had to be re-soldered. Nice beam, good focus.

Impression:incorrect specifications;

0 0 0

• posted byi.bought.it.from.you on 04/27/2015

Rush solder job. If the wires had been twisted prior to soldering, they all would have been caught in the solder. Black wire cam off within a few minutes. Can someone post a pic of their red wire connection? I'd like to be sure I'm putting it back where it's supposed to be, and I'm curious about... Read more

Impression:Red wire detached during shipping;

2 0 0

• posted byl7copa on 04/27/2015

Very bright but not burn. The first thing to do is remove the wires and solder a new. Fast shipping

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byMuach on 03/10/2015

Hey bro, may order is coming, this item is good, best material and work good

Impression:Great product,Fully satisfied,Escelente;

0 0 0

• posted by9006805 on 01/21/2015

Pros: easy to use, good circuit & assembly quality, extremely bright, focusable beam. Cons: Flimsy soldering points for power supply wires - came off after 5 minutes of tinkering, but that's not a problem if you can solder. Overall impression: certainly worth its price. Maybe not 200 mW as - does... Read more

Impression:Fully satisfied, laser working great.;

0 0 0

• posted byAbocAboc on 01/18/2015

great product ,I had to weld the wires (too weak) , the focal lens is blocked, you can't ajust divergence

Impression:Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byHarshil1999 on 01/09/2015

Pros: Extremely bright (beam of laser is clearly visible at night or in the dark). IT CAN BURN (if focused). It doesn't really mention it in the description of the product but this laser is actually focusable. The laser has great optics and produces a clear straight beam and the dot of the laser... Read more

Impression:Great Price and AMAZING laser!!;

0 0 0

• posted byspined on 10/25/2014

Buen producto que se ajusta a la descripción. Perfecto para el uso para que lo he destinado, marcador para un telescopio astrologico. El rayo no tiene mucha divergencia y lo hace perfecto para este uso. Sin duda volveria a solicitar otro en caso de necesitarlo.

0 0 1

• posted byanuragwam on 10/15/2014

Received within 20 days of placing the order. Packaging was terrible (just the laser module in a plastic bag placed inside the bubble mailer). Fortunately, the wires on mine didn't fall off unlike others. I tested it at arm's length using my cellphone battery for a second(in a somewhat unsafe I I... Read more

Impression:very much satisfied;

0 0 0

• posted bypopcio36 on 08/01/2014

Pros: high power for reasonable price. Cons: poor soldering, needs good heat sink I have burned it during adding some modifications to printed circuit. Probably the electronics is very sensitive to some electrostatic charge - so be careful !

Impression:Very nice laser module;

0 0 0

DX Everywhere