DX » Community » Reviews » 200mW 532nm Green Laser Module (3V 11.9mm)
Customer’s impression:
Great product Not satisfied Fully satisfied Escelente incorrect specifications
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by11114176 on 05/03/2017

Impression:Fully satisfied;

I have no immediate use for it, thus an avarage on the usefullness rating Pro: small. very bright and visible in daytime. threaded end makes it easy to mount. cons: not a continous beam (50% duty cycle), needs heatsink

29 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bylouzanx on 12/22/2016

Impression:Great product;

Pros:cheap, bright beam in the dark, long range, worked with 18600 lithium-ion battery, need efficient heatsink, because it overheats after a few minutes. It can be docked on the sku 91 but it has to adjust the lenses. Cons:I had to resold the cathode wire, it definitely does not have 200 mW of a... Read more

6 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10450214 on 11/29/2016

Impression:Great product,Fully satisfied;

It's a good product that acomplish what it promises.

4 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by10446644 on 07/30/2016

Impression:Not satisfied ;

Pros: Very cheap and powerful laser Cons: Didn't work when it arrived Overall I'm not happy about this because the second i went to use it, the laser didnt even work

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bybatabiru on 11/24/2015

Impression:Escelente,素晴らしい製品;

Pros:Very bright cheap laser Cons:That we had to repair it have taken wire It was a very good laser I want to also buy

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted bynephbay on 05/12/2015

Impression:incorrect specifications;

Actual output of the module is much lower than 200mW, more like 50. Negative lead wire came off immediately, had to be re-soldered. Nice beam, good focus.

5 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byi.bought.it.from.you on 04/27/2015

Impression:Red wire detached during shipping;

Rush solder job. If the wires had been twisted prior to soldering, they all would have been caught in the solder. Black wire cam off within a few minutes. Can someone post a pic of their red wire connection? I'd like to be sure I'm putting it back where it's supposed to be, and I'm curious about... Read more

3 2

ViewMore Hide

• posted byl7copa on 04/27/2015

Impression:Great product;

Very bright but not burn. The first thing to do is remove the wires and solder a new. Fast shipping

1 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted byMuach on 03/10/2015

Impression:Great product,Fully satisfied,Escelente;

Hey bro, may order is coming, this item is good, best material and work good

0 0

ViewMore Hide

• posted by9006805 on 01/21/2015

Impression:Fully satisfied, laser working great.;

Pros: easy to use, good circuit & assembly quality, extremely bright, focusable beam. Cons: Flimsy soldering points for power supply wires - came off after 5 minutes of tinkering, but that's not a problem if you can solder. Overall impression: certainly worth its price. Maybe not 200 mW as - does... Read more

0 0

ViewMore Hide

DX Everywhere