DX » Community » Reviews » Wireless Sensor Bar for Wii (4*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDjBacon on 11/29/2013

As good as wired sensor, but more convenient because it's without wires. You can place it where ever you want. Also works like a charm for more than a year without any problems. If you cannot use standart wii sensor then this is perfect for you. After using it for more than a year i can say it still ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytiffyx on 10/18/2013

Good quality, works perfectly like original Wii sensor bar. Comes with a base and some stickers to stick this on your TV or furniture. Nothing at all! Maybe de fact that this use 4 AAA batery for just 3 LEDs and stuff, but thats ok at all! It's a good option if you have a wii some distant from your TV ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byImaCustomer on 04/19/2013

Works great, functions well as described.There are Three IR Leds on each side. A good replacement for your previous sensor bar. Also a blue led in the middle to let you know its on. I like the color. Its cheaper than most sensor bars. This sensor bar needs Four AAA batteries which is a bit too much. ... Read more

The back Turned on Turned off

0 0 0

• posted byBrunoRatoBR on 02/28/2013

- Good to use in open space, or if the distance of the Wii and the screen is greater - Good combo with projector screen, i use this item using the projector, the result is great - Small and compact, good to put in backpack, travel and stuff. The duration of battery is satisfactory - Looking using cellphone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byastroKranz on 11/11/2012

Easy to set up (just install batteries and put it on top of TV/monitor) Easy to move around. Good build quality for the price. Cheap. Battery doesn't last long. The range shortens when batteries are going low. (but that's inherent in a battery powerd solution) It is NOT BLUETOOTH device. (Controllers ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymaungnyi on 10/14/2012

- easy to move around - very easy to set up - actually, just put battery, turn on and play - very light weight - red power light - no wire hang around - very portable - no installation and no assembly, just plug & play - battery won't last long. - even though the power light is on, the range is short ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDiegolic on 08/25/2012

Easily to use, don't have cables. Use batteries AAA, that is easy to find. Works good with Dolphin emulator of wii in PC. Offer good precision like the Nintendo's original sensor bar for wii. Small, and resistent. Has an red led indicator when is turned on. I didn't receive the base like the image of ... Read more

Wii bar

0 0 0

• posted bykikorigatti on 08/01/2012

This sensor works perfectly with emulators for Nintendo Wii .. It has a good price and good quality .. Easy to use and low battery consumption .. If you need a sensor for use in emulators recommend buy this! Portuguese: Esse sensor funciona perfeitamente com emuladores de Nintendo Wii.. Possui um bom ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRaschmaninov on 07/21/2012

This is the third wireless sensor bar I bought from DealExtreme. It is very easy to transport and to make it work. It's wireless so you can take it anywhere and put it anywhere. One of the bars I bought was faulty on one side. And as I was curious I opened it and saw how it worked. Ended up destroying ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byww999w on 07/18/2012

It works It is so cheap It is wireless I dun know why, but I feel like it's more accurate than the orignal wired one from wii It eats lots of battery, it's a moster It dun come with a stand, nvm, I fix it to my monitor with duct tape It's fun to use the controller and this sensor bar as mouse for computer ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections