DX » Community » Reviews » Universal USB Karaoke Microphone Set for Wii/PS3/Xbox 360/PC (Pair)
  • 5 star 4 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 12% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFrancinardo on 02/02/2014

I bought trying to use on my nintendo wii console, but it is working perfectly onmy xbox 360 console. I can use them on my console and, separetedly in my sound systems. microphones have a great quality. i dont know why they didnt work on my wii console, it might not be updated. you need to put the microphones very near of mounth to make them works but ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphilf on 09/20/2012

Cheap. Not bad build for the price, probably works with both microphones at once on a PC (as it seems 1 mic is on the left channel and the other on the right channel), but only works as single mic for XBOX. XBOX 360 does not recognize both mics at once, only one at a time regardless in MONO or STEREO modes. Wish there was 2 USB adaptors supplied so ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLucasRLReis on 08/22/2012

Very cood assembly material and quality of sound. The cables has a good length and looks well done. The USB plug makes this product universal (PC, WII, DVD players). The mics can be used with or without the usb plug (depending on device). No cons at this time. It works with many WII games as Rock Band 1 and 2, Guitar Hero 5... and is compatible with ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjmc10 on 01/29/2012

- Worked on Wii, Xbox 360 and Ps2 games - Both of them worked just fine. -Sometimes the device is not recognized by the console, but changing the usb port usually solves the problem. -Building material feels cheap, but was already expected. -Delivery was fast for my expectation. It took less than 1 month to arrive. - I thought the sound was low sometimes,... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJuces on 06/23/2011

- Very cheap comparing with "no parallels"devices; - Pair of microphone ( one can used as standby); - Build quality is its weakness; - Not possible to use the two mics at same time This is a good product when comparing price and beneficts, when I buy it take almost two months to delivers (Brazil). My beatiful dog eat one of the pairs and the other one ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySnakeNET on 05/30/2011

The microphone work great on PC. They look correct. They have a good Wright that look "pro" Work with "WII u sing girls" for one mic only If you want to play with two microphones, it's impossible on WII, as only one microphone is recognised. You must plug the microphone direct on the connector near the switch and plug all BEFORE ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJeanhair on 09/14/2010

Cumpre o que promete, estou jogando We Sing for Wii, funciona perfeitamente, o melhor custo beneficio. Bom Acabamento. Translation made by Google to English Delivers what it promises, I'm playing Wii is We Sing, works perfectly, the best cost benefit. Good finish. Pelo que eu testei, os dois microfones funcionam simultaneamente, e não individualmente.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfuzzy76no on 10/02/2009

- Ok audio quality - Works as advertised - Easy to use - The Wii only sees one microphone - You need to buy two packs. I don't understand why this is a dual microphone set as long as the Wii sees it as a single microphone. When buying this set, most people would assume they could actually play two-player, but they can't. :( I really wish someone would ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections