Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrxmail on 06/09/2014

This is a great low cost car cigarettly lighter power splitter. The plug fits well into my car's socket and does not wobble or loosen during travels. The 3 sockets it provides are easy to access and fit the plugs of my electronics well. I have connected phone charger, gps charger, dvd player, cooling box without any problem and all plugs fitted well ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeehive3783 on 05/21/2013

Cheap, good, works as advertised. Cigarette plug comes with fuse for electrical protection in the event of power surge. Extension wire is also long enough. The housing and plug is pretty flimsy probably due to the cheap plastic. I decided to use my own double sided adhesive because the one provided looks too flimsy to stick down properly. Users must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizky69 on 02/26/2013

considering in stores that this product sells between $20 and above, if you have the patience to wait for the product from overseas well worth the investment. Nowadays you have a cell phone, a GPS, a blue tooth, radar that all needs power so this product is the perfect compliment. plastic construction could use a bit more reinforcement for durability ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarrut82 on 01/10/2013

hi everyone, the product is very usefull, you can plug your cell, gps and one anotehre gadget at same time. hi everyone, the product color is not compatiple with any car interior, its a prety blue indeed. No cons at all, it is a good and honest product. i have a litle of bad contact sometimes, lost energy for my cell and CGS, i think this is normal,... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbrozio on 01/05/2013

+Works fine +Great for older cars +User replaceable fuse +Simple to use -Cord is a bit short -Not sure about purple color So the 1-to-3 Car Cigarette Lighter Power Port Splitter is simple to use and it works. Newer cars like mine have several power receptacles in them so I’m not sure something like this is needed for me. Older cars though usually only ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlayerQC on 12/02/2012

Whatever you plug in fits nicely and stay there. Color LED lets you know its still plugged in properly. I cant say anything bad about this item. Maybe they should carry it in different colors. I dont really like that one. I have bought two other adapters on this site before, they were pretty crappy. Whatever you plugged it kept popping out and they ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjephyang on 10/21/2012

It does everything it was designed to do. The LED lights up and shows you clearly when it's got power coming through. I haven't had to max it out at three yet, but I've charged my smartphone and used my dashcam at the same time, and there doesn't seem to be any issues. The cabling on the splitter port side is inflexible (is that a word?) and the way ... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypusangani on 07/27/2012

- Does what it says, mostly - Can charge 3 devices simultaneously - the holes are a bit big, so chargers that do not have the little metal clips on each side will slip out very easily - the finish on the plastic is a beat cheap, but the price reflects this - the packaging is also very cheap looking Would be better if it were a nice matte black finish ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbyssKeeper on 03/08/2011

works and splits your electricity source to three sources... its transparent therefor cool has a fuse in the male plug power line is SHORT something like half a meter X_X if you want it to go to the back seat somewhere it wont... and i have a really small car.... the sockets are all bridged and the fuse is joint could use a female plug in the main line ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 02/08/2011

Superb product which enables one to split 1 point to 3 in a car. First time I saw this product. In the past, often quarrelled with my wife over charging of iPhone while driving. Ever since I have bought this, I can charge 2 iPhone at the same time and also use my GPS while driving Plastic looks cheap. Would have been better if it is black in colour ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections