Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycrxmail on 06/09/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great low cost car cigarettly lighter power splitter. The plug fits well into my car's socket and does not wobble or loosen during travels. The 3 sockets it provides are easy to access and fit the plugs of my electronics well. I have connected phone... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybeehive3783 on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap, good, works as advertised. Cigarette plug comes with fuse for electrical protection in the event of power surge. Extension wire is also long enough. Cons:The housing and plug is pretty flimsy probably due to the cheap plastic. I decided to use my own do... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrizky69 on 02/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:considering in stores that this product sells between $20 and above, if you have the patience to wait for the product from overseas well worth the investment. Nowadays you have a cell phone, a GPS, a blue tooth, radar that all needs power so this product is the perfect co... Read more

0 0
  • posted byarrut82 on 01/10/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:hi everyone, the product is very usefull, you can plug your cell, gps and one anotehre gadget at same time. Cons:hi everyone, the product color is not compatiple with any car interior, its a prety blue indeed. No cons at all, it is a good and honest product. i h... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykbrozio on 01/05/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:+Works fine +Great for older cars +User replaceable fuse +Simple to use Cons:-Cord is a bit short -Not sure about purple color OtherThoughts:So the 1-to-3 Car Cigarette Lighter Power Port Splitter is simple to use and it works. Newer cars like mine have severa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySlayerQC on 12/02/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Whatever you plug in fits nicely and stay there. Color LED lets you know its still plugged in properly. Cons:I cant say anything bad about this item. Maybe they should carry it in different colors. I dont really like that one. OtherThoughts:I have bought two other adapt... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjephyang on 10/21/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It does everything it was designed to do. The LED lights up and shows you clearly when it's got power coming through. I haven't had to max it out at three yet, but I've charged my smartphone and used my dashcam at the same time, and there doesn't seem to be any... Read more

0 1
  • posted bypusangani on 07/27/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Does what it says, mostly - Can charge 3 devices simultaneously Cons:- the holes are a bit big, so chargers that do not have the little metal clips on each side will slip out very easily - the finish on the plastic is a beat cheap, but the price reflects thi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAbyssKeeper on 03/08/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:works and splits your electricity source to three sources... its transparent therefor cool has a fuse in the male plug Cons:power line is SHORT something like half a meter X_X if you want it to go to the back seat somewhere it wont... and i have a really small c... Read more

0 0
  • posted byahjo79 on 02/08/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Superb product which enables one to split 1 point to 3 in a car. First time I saw this product. In the past, often quarrelled with my wife over charging of iPhone while driving. Ever since I have bought this, I can charge 2 iPhone at the same time and also use my GPS whil... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections