DX » Community » Reviews » USB Arcade Joystick Controller for PC/PS3 (250CM-Cable)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycarloher on 05/01/2013

Very good stick specially if you consider cheap price. It works perfectly with PS3 and also works with PC. I've tested it in Windows 7 by using MAME and FBA emulators. It is a very beautiful controller, includes suction cup to fix controller. Joystick is not the best quality. It has not a good return ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfirehazard88 on 02/21/2012

This arcade controller was bought with the intention to use as a harness for a bar top arcade, and it works perfect! Since the buttons can be replaced with high quality real arcade parts it is a much cheaper alternative over the iPac system. Easy to use USB connection and away you go! It works with PC ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted byDejan3 on 02/11/2012

- this is beyond doubt the absolute cheapest fight stick there is - the quality you get for this price is outstanding - cable is sufficiently long and you get 2 spare buttons - is compatible with virtually everything (great for old arcade games) - did not come in the box represented on the pictures and ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bydamaguz on 10/13/2011

-For the price you get : great finish, have good weight, nice colors, big enough, long usb cord, it has turbo -Windows compatible: Worked windows XP to 7, no drivers required -PS3 plug and play (just press the PS button) -button layout is a preset for SF4 and MVC3 -really good for mame games -buttons ... Read more

1 0 2

• posted bydamaguz on 09/06/2011

The price is fair, buttons respond very well and the stick to, beautifull art on top, stick and buttons are easy replacesable if you want to modify it, works for ps and ps3 (plug and play). have turbo funcion, its not heavy but doesnt feel cheap. The buttons are too soft for me also the stick feels kinda ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byweckl on 08/03/2011

-Good touch and precision -Your skills playing Street Fighter IV or other arcade games will increase 100 % -The joystick keeps solidly fixed to the table. -Compatible PC. Worked fine using windows 7, no drivers required. Street Fighter IV detected automatically. -The USB cable is very large and the quality ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byektorbarajas on 05/06/2011

- Very good quality, the materials are of good quality, obviously the stick is not a Hori or any other top (and expensive brands), but definitely the materials are good. The stick is solid and the buttons have great quality. - Build quality is also good, the case is of solid and robust plastic and the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymikkohoo on 09/17/2010

It's not SANWA, but it's well built nevertheless, a sturdy stick which is good to hold on your lap or table while playing. Works out of the box on most OSs. Great for shooters. Has an 8-way stick which is not perfect for all classic games. Fighting game enthusiasts are better off with a more professional ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydanevileye on 02/25/2010

- A very beautifull arcade controller that fits both PC and PS3 for an "ok" price. - My box came kinda smashed. - Mine came broken. I had to open it and re-screw the directional stick to the wood using larger screws because, despite of having the holes, they were larger than the original screws, so the ... Read more

0 0 4

• posted bylongjohncooper on 11/03/2009

Cheap! Upgradeable! Has nothing to do with Tekken! may arrive a little banged up (mine did) Turbo button's on the front, can be easy to hit for lap players Stock stick is a little lame, but fine if your not picky Artwork, is pretty gay, but it gives it sort of an eighties arcady-feel. Total cost to switch ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections