Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChyiochichi on 07/30/2009

CHEAP; Practical; Nice buttons; I like black; Build quality not the best... but for this price is right. MY COMPUTER LACKS usb outs.... so I have to buy something like the USB HUB to use all the gadgets I have for my computer. I have an skype account I'm going to start to use more seriously because of ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byImportBr on 07/09/2009

Easy to use. Installation is simple and the driver accepts various systems including Windows 2003. Very compact can be placed in any space. My phone worked for 7 days now do not recognize the USB inputs. Now reinstall the driver, connect to other computers and it is not recognized by the USB input. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIvailoTTonchev on 02/26/2009

-worked even without the drivers -fine quality -easy and practical -works with skype, justvoip and other voip clients -plug and play -good construction -nice and clean packaging -cd with software inside -looks a bit cheap,but you can't really expect miracles for such money -still can't figure out how ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byegoncasteel on 11/11/2008

Even with out the drivers it works right out of the packaging. As a headset (buttons wont work with out drivers) a little short I thought it would be longer, but the price isn't bad roses are read violets are blue here are some more word to make 500 for you. roses are read violets are blue here are some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdoneil on 06/12/2008

This phone works quite well. I have used skype for quite some time (before eBay bought it). I have tried a number of headsets and for one reason or another they all stopped working - these were mic & speaker jack headsets not USB. This phone came with the needed driver on a disk. It took about 2 ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections