Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byChyiochichi on 07/30/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:CHEAP; Practical; Nice buttons; I like black; Cons:Build quality not the best... but for this price is right. MY COMPUTER LACKS usb outs.... so I have to buy something like the USB HUB to use all the gadgets I have for my computer. OtherThoughts:I have an skype account... Read more

0 0
  • posted byImportBr on 07/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use. Installation is simple and the driver accepts various systems including Windows 2003. Very compact can be placed in any space. Cons:My phone worked for 7 days now do not recognize the USB inputs. Now reinstall the driver, connect to other computers and it i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byIvailoTTonchev on 02/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:-worked even without the drivers -fine quality -easy and practical -works with skype, justvoip and other voip clients -plug and play -good construction -nice and clean packaging -cd with software inside Cons:-looks a bit cheap,but you can't really expect miracles for such... Read more

0 0
  • posted byegoncasteel on 11/11/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Even with out the drivers it works right out of the packaging. As a headset (buttons wont work with out drivers) Cons:a little short I thought it would be longer, but the price isn't bad OtherThoughts:roses are read violets are blue here are some more word to make 500 f... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymdoneil on 06/12/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This phone works quite well. I have used skype for quite some time (before eBay bought it). I have tried a number of headsets and for one reason or another they all stopped working - these were mic & speaker jack headsets not USB. This phone came with the... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections