DX » Community » Reviews » Raspberry PI Heat Sink Kit - Red Copper + Silver (3 PCS, 2 x Copper, 1 x Aluminum)
Customer’s impression:
good nice elegant Fits perfectly All OK
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymichelvanbreda on 02/01/2015

Pros: Very fast shipping and very easy to apply. pull protection off and put it on. Easy to do. Cons: no idea Recommadation: If I buy another Raspberry I will order this again.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byc0010 on 01/24/2015

Pros: Good Product. Easy to install over the chips of Raspberry Pi

Impression:good,nice;

0 0 0

• posted byemidune1 on 01/22/2015

good and all ok

Impression:good,nice,All OK;

0 0 0

• posted byMARMICH on 11/06/2014

This is fine heatsink for your Raspberry. It can cool your Raspberry RAM and CPU while you are overclocking this device. Works fine but i also recommend you some FAN for this (the effectivity will be much better). Kinda Nice. THUMBS UP

Impression:good,nice,elegant;

0 0 0

• posted bybetto1979 on 08/25/2014

Pros: Solid construction, but it is just a piece of metal =) simple and easy to fit, comes fitted with self adhesive pads makes fitting very easy, great price. Absolutely no cons with this, does exactly what you need it to. Not sure if having longer fins and less body on the copper ones would be... Read more

Impression:Good construction,Fits perfectly;

0 0 0

• posted bybluewind25 on 09/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros: Just installed the heatsinks to my four ras-pies, easy and fit nicely. Tested the pi and all seems good. Hmm, I have no idea on how to measure the chip temperature using thermocouple after attaching the so I say... Read more

acceptable quality acceptable quality

Impression:easy to attach;

0 0 0

• posted byMonoS94 on 06/15/2014

The two main heatsinks are made of copper, a very good thermal conductive material and are very useful for the chip you are supposed to mount on, the third one is made of aluminum but is not a problem because the component on which you should mount on don't made a lot of heat. The adhesive is on... Read more

Heatsink mounted on the RPi

1 0 0

• posted byjeffa on 01/03/2014

Build quality is good for both the Aluminum and red copper heat sinks. After removing the protective sheet, they stick OK on the Raspberry Pi chips. None so far. Perhaps they could be a little bit cheaper or come with 2 Aluminum heat sink instead of only one. I used the red copper one for the Rpi... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections