DX » Community » Reviews » Bathroom and Household Suction Mount Safety Handle/Grip Bar
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfabecker on 05/16/2014

I got to check the quality of the product. I can say that I liked the quality. Not owe anything to the national models except without indicator suction that is totally unnecessary in nacional models. Has many uses. Here use as a handle of a door glass. Can be used as a handrail in the bathroom, getting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypolomatus on 07/17/2013

Is quite easy to install, even a baby may do it. Is a great product and a quite usefull. I was able to install it in the bathroom and it has been help full for my mother to stand to wash her theets or in the bath. Unfortunatelly and depending on the type of wall it loose some support over the time. Be ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byIstal on 05/28/2013

Bathroom and Household Suction Mount Safety Handle/Grip Bar. Very good and convenient device. It is executed from a qualitative material. I presented to parents. They are very happy. Deduction force the very high. I didn't find a negative. It is possible to use not only in a bathroom. By means of this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections