Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byginumohanm on 03/18/2014

+ Excellent build quality. + Does exactly what it specifies. + Small and compact - very easy to carry along. + Works very well on any surface. I use it on my leg most of the time. - The cord can be a bit longer. Even better - cordless! - I found it easier to use on my leg, than on the table. The grip ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoboBurned on 10/16/2013

Interesting gadget. Thick cable. Good buttons. No drivers required. Nice scroll wheel. Yo? can keep it in a hand and scroll a long page or photoalbom. Can't replace mouse. You should take your hand in a specific way. Mount squeezes a finger pinched blood. Pointer is not moved if LEDis not perpendicular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

It is a good product because: --- It has a good quality. --- It has a good resolution (1200 dpi). --- It is small. --- It is perfect for laptops or for use in a fly, in the bus, etc. --- It works in a any surface, I use it in the leg. --- It is compatible with any operative system and any computer model,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjihchanglin on 03/30/2013

I bought 3 set of this optical mouse for my senior friends, it really makes their internet surfing easier, because they all have the similar "frozen shoulders" problem! Sometime when the symptom was bothering them, they couldn't even raise up their arms! But with this "Ring-Style Fingertip ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfededimeglio on 10/31/2012

very original design for an optical mouse, perfect size and weigth, the mouse moves perfect when the distance with the ground is't enough I believe the cable it's long enough, it depends on the way you use it and your computer it need to be very close to the ground to work; if you use it for a long time,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymrwackjob1 on 08/03/2012

Cool concept. Cheap. Portable. Useful for graphics design. Well-built. Plug-and-play. Adjustable size. Takes time to get used to. Short cord. No middle click. Useful as a travel mouse, very portable and usable on most surfaces, even small spaces. Once you get used to it, it feels even more natural than ... Read more

0 0 0

• Fun
    posted byHomewerk on 07/16/2012

-Adjustable strap, and doesn't slip off -Lightweight. You can easily type with the thing on your finge -Sensor light automatically darkens when not in use, a feature that almost all new laser mouses have -Sensor works on whatever material and surfaces work on a normal laser mouse -Eye-catching. You'll ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byftarman on 07/13/2012

Interesting and cool concept. Cheap. Hard to get used to. Especially the wheel is hard to use. The cable needs to be a little bit longer. You need to use your finger as if you have a mouse, i.e. you need to be very close to a surface, otherwise it will not work. Built quality is OK but the plastic parts ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBi9Al19 on 07/11/2012

Very cool little gadget, will gain comments off your friends. Could be a useful little mouse to put in your laptop bag. Difficult to get used to, kinda unconformable at first but got use to it in the end. To be honest i would recommend getting the the wireless equivalent - SKU: 73464 £17.90, I know ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bypusangani on 06/25/2012

This is really good novelty item, but it does take a while to get used to it. - I kept forgetting to keep it really close to the surface, and losing connection frequently, but after about a week of owning it, I was a pro - left and right click buttons are pretty neat, but also very tricky to use - wish ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections