Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymarcelo_campos_dias@hotmail.com on 07/24/2015

Apesar de ter designer futurista porem é pouco pratico e caro.

Impression:Dificil manuseio;

0 0 0

• posted byVictorOlivares on 06/06/2015

util, comodo, envio rapido

Impression:very very good,Goo saler. A++;

0 0 0

• posted by9455417 on 05/29/2015

Price is good, but this item is not working with my Windows 8 Device. It was bought for my Chuwi V89 8.9" with the aim to connect the mouse under the Windows mode

Impression:very very good;

0 0 0

• posted by9455210 on 05/29/2015

Really nice length. Decent build quality. Excellent price. I use this every day to charge my tablet, works great. Can only be used for charging! The length of the cable makes it impossible to use as a data transition cable

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bysteinberg on 12/09/2014

kullanımı biraz zor belkide bana zor gelmiştir ama ürün kaliteli ve sağlam malzemeden yapılmış ilgi çekici güzel bir ürün

Impression:Değişik güzel bir Ürün;

0 1 0

• posted byginumohanm on 03/18/2014

+ Excellent build quality. + Does exactly what it specifies. + Small and compact - very easy to carry along. + Works very well on any surface. I use it on my leg most of the time. - The cord can be a bit longer. Even better - cordless! - I found it easier to use on my leg, than on the table. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRoboBurned on 10/16/2013

Interesting gadget. Thick cable. Good buttons. No drivers required. Nice scroll wheel. Yo? can keep it in a hand and scroll a long page or photoalbom. Can't replace mouse. You should take your hand in a specific way. Mount squeezes a finger pinched blood. Pointer is not moved if LEDis not to work... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

It is a good product because: --- It has a good quality. --- It has a good resolution (1200 dpi). --- It is small. --- It is perfect for laptops or for use in a fly, in the bus, etc. --- It works in a any surface, I use it in the leg. --- It is compatible with any operative system and any model,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjihchanglin on 03/30/2013

I bought 3 set of this optical mouse for my senior friends, it really makes their internet surfing easier, because they all have the similar "frozen shoulders" problem! Sometime when the symptom was bothering them, they couldn't even raise up their arms! But with this "Ring-Style I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byfededimeglio on 10/31/2012

very original design for an optical mouse, perfect size and weigth, the mouse moves perfect when the distance with the ground is't enough I believe the cable it's long enough, it depends on the way you use it and your computer it need to be very close to the ground to work; if you use it for a of... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere