Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydnacervera on 07/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It is a good product because: --- It has a good quality. --- It has a good resolution (1200 dpi). --- It is small. --- It is perfect for laptops or for use in a fly, in the bus, etc. --- It works in a any surface, I use it in the leg. --- It is compatible with... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjihchanglin on 03/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I bought 3 set of this optical mouse for my senior friends, it really makes their internet surfing easier, because they all have the similar "frozen shoulders" problem! Sometime when the symptom was bothering them, they couldn't even raise up their a... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfededimeglio on 10/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:very original design for an optical mouse, perfect size and weigth, the mouse moves perfect when the distance with the ground is't enough I believe the cable it's long enough, it depends on the way you use it and your computer Cons:it need to be very close to the ground t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymrwackjob1 on 08/03/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool concept. Cheap. Portable. Useful for graphics design. Well-built. Plug-and-play. Adjustable size. Cons:Takes time to get used to. Short cord. No middle click. OtherThoughts:Useful as a travel mouse, very portable and usable on most surfaces, even small spaces. Once... Read more

0 0
  • Fun
    posted byHomewerk on 07/16/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Adjustable strap, and doesn't slip off -Lightweight. You can easily type with the thing on your finge -Sensor light automatically darkens when not in use, a feature that almost all new laser mouses have -Sensor works on whatever material and surfaces work on... Read more

0 0
  • posted byftarman on 07/13/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Interesting and cool concept. Cheap. Cons:Hard to get used to. Especially the wheel is hard to use. The cable needs to be a little bit longer. You need to use your finger as if you have a mouse, i.e. you need to be very close to a surface, otherwise it will no... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBi9Al19 on 07/11/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very cool little gadget, will gain comments off your friends. Could be a useful little mouse to put in your laptop bag. Cons:Difficult to get used to, kinda unconformable at first but got use to it in the end. OtherThoughts:To be honest i would recommend getting the the w... Read more

1 0
  • posted bypusangani on 06/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This is really good novelty item, but it does take a while to get used to it. - I kept forgetting to keep it really close to the surface, and losing connection frequently, but after about a week of owning it, I was a pro - left and right click buttons are pret... Read more

0 0
  • posted byaigars.ramans on 04/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good build quality. The string used to attache the mouse to your finger is elastic, co it can be streched around any size of fingers. Easy to use, just plug and play, works with no preperations. The device does what it's ment to, works as it should. Cons:Although the mous... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycolenikol on 12/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Its really cool to have a mouse that looks different. I get it a year ago and satisfied with it once I've got used to the positions of buttons and the way to use it which must say is a bit uncomfortable at first, but you'll manage it. Materials are fine due to... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections