DX » Community » Reviews » OEM RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs (20-pcs)
  • 5 star 36 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 16 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaritenian on 06/29/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They are quite cheap, 10cents per plug. The plastic is not crap and after crimping the plug it feels solid. The contacts bite the wires correctly and the clip also seems to resist several inputs/outputs. Cons:I bought these plugs in order to use them with a 23... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasila on 05/27/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cheap and working basic plugs. Easy to crimp, and easy to see through before crimping to check wiring. Did not have any problems with any of them I used. Cons:The plastic clips intended to hold the plug in the RJ jack are not perfect - or did not always click in place.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrhoden on 05/26/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Not much to say aboput crimps, they are well manufactured and may easily crimped with several diffferent tools I have Cons:None - they are just transparent, plastic crimps, nicely manufactured (no defects found on plastic or contact parts) OtherThoughts:For a... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobsdeal on 12/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Use these connectors obviously to repair or to make ethernet cable connections from bulk spools of cable or to repair damaged connector ends on already in place cables....I must say that the plastic used is sturdy and the best thing about it is the tail end clips that hol... Read more

Connector packaging Stubby and sturdy connector tail clip
    0 0
  • posted byNight64 on 11/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They're cheap. Quite cheap. Function as one would expect. The only problems I had was that I mixed up the wires sometimes. This can be tested easily with cable tester sku4439. At this price, you can afford to have to throw one away because you made a mistake. Cons:Only... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysixoremenos on 10/29/2013

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:They seem of good quality. I have already made two UTP Cat5 cords of more than 10m each, to connect my 2 ip cameras. They work ok. If you are a DIY guy, I recommend these plugs, as they are cheap and will do the job. Cons:Can't find anything negative so far. T... Read more

0 0
  • posted bythegianny on 05/30/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:They're cheap. Quite cheap. I don't know how much they cost in stores but it was pretty good for DX to ship all their products over without additional costs! They work and I had no hesitation pushing the wires into their channels. Cons:Not a con in themselves... Read more

OEM RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs (20-pcs) OEM RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs (20-pcs)
    0 0
  • posted byjasnz13 on 05/06/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:These are useful as connectors for ethernet cables. They basically function as one would expect. Cons:You have to be careful that the connector has all of the pins. After connecting one cable and testing it I found that it didn't work. After inspecting the connector I f... Read more

0 0
  • posted byvmendelis on 04/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Very cheap , about half the price the same thing sells for in stores near me. - Easy to use and actually an ok quality . - Will have to see how long they last but they don't seem to be much different then any standard connectors. - Had no problem in putting in... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymomocat on 03/16/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Says 20 pieces. Which would be good if this was what it was. Comes in a plastic bag. Outer shipping bubble wrap bag was sealed well. Cons:Got 11 pieces not 20. Was short 9 pieces. Zip lock plastic bag was open, and did not seal well. Hence probably resulted in almost half... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections