DX » Community » Reviews » OEM RJ45 Network Crimp Plugs (20-pcs)
  • 5 star 40 ( 68% )
  • 4 star 17 ( 29% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 2 star 1 ( 2% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykaritenian on 06/29/2014

They are quite cheap, 10cents per plug. The plastic is not crap and after crimping the plug it feels solid. The contacts bite the wires correctly and the clip also seems to resist several inputs/outputs. I bought these plugs in order to use them with a 23AWGre not big enought to introduce all the pairs inside without breaking any wire. Otherwise you ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykasila on 05/27/2014

Cheap and working basic plugs. Easy to crimp, and easy to see through before crimping to check wiring. Did not have any problems with any of them I used. The plastic clips intended to hold the plug in the RJ jack are not perfect - or did not always click in place. Used these to cheaply convert the old telephone cabling in my house to 100 mbit ethernet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylrhoden on 05/26/2014

Not much to say aboput crimps, they are well manufactured and may easily crimped with several diffferent tools I have None - they are just transparent, plastic crimps, nicely manufactured (no defects found on plastic or contact parts) For a 20 pcs set, price is quite attractive, if you don´t need a bunch of pounds of crimps, it´s just what ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjoaopgsilva on 03/13/2014

The main pro of this item is that is the cheaper I could find around this place, really liked, seemed very nice and easy to use. Have to set the pins right before using them, or else they would not go all the way up Best ones I could find around, very happy with the purchase, so I guess I have nothing else to say. There is also not much to say about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrosuppi on 01/14/2014

Very cheap. Dont had any problem using it. Exceed my expectations. The plastic is very hard and easy to use. Very practical when you need to repair internet cables. Muito barato. Não tive problema nenhum usando ele. Superou minhas expectativas. O plastico é bem resistente e facil de usar. Muito pratico quando se precisa arrumar cabos de internet.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRobsdeal on 12/01/2013

Use these connectors obviously to repair or to make ethernet cable connections from bulk spools of cable or to repair damaged connector ends on already in place cables....I must say that the plastic used is sturdy and the best thing about it is the tail end clips that hold the connectors in place are sturdy and thick enough that I do not see them bending ... Read more

Connector packaging Stubby and sturdy connector tail clip
    0 0
  • posted byNight64 on 11/07/2013

They're cheap. Quite cheap. Function as one would expect. The only problems I had was that I mixed up the wires sometimes. This can be tested easily with cable tester sku4439. At this price, you can afford to have to throw one away because you made a mistake. Only time will tell if the connectors are of good quality and keep up the connections well.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byindexi on 11/01/2013

It's pretty cheap. And it's super cheap comparing with the prices where I live! It works just fine. I just had trouble with changing the plugs and I kept thinking that I failed at it but then it appeared that the internet connection itself was gone.. so yeah, I basically changed all the internet plugs available at my home and they all works! Of course ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymuradq on 10/30/2013

Inexpensive Large quantity can be bought cheaply Fast and free shipping Well packed A bit concerned about the apparent quality of the crimps. They appeared to have been made out of hard plastic. Have typically seen these to be made out of relatively softer plastic. Great value of money. Although a bit skeptical on quality. I now wish I could spend slightly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysixoremenos on 10/29/2013

They seem of good quality. I have already made two UTP Cat5 cords of more than 10m each, to connect my 2 ip cameras. They work ok. If you are a DIY guy, I recommend these plugs, as they are cheap and will do the job. Can't find anything negative so far. They worked just fine. Their price could be lower. May be next time I 'll buy in bulk. Recommended ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections