DX » Community » Reviews » Fashionable Double-Breasted Trench Men's Coat - Black (Size-M)
Customer’s impression:
Small in size
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byFullon19 on 09/24/2014

is a cool design, the material is a little stange and the size is VERY small I always ben a M an S i europe sizes... but her i think i need a XL at least i have to give this jacket to my mother ;) haha, the size was way to small for me. ................................................................... Read more

Impression:Small in size ;

0 0 0

• posted byschunka on 04/07/2014

Stitches are solid. Used material feels good, overall this is probably the best coat I've ever imagined for that kind of price. What is a plus and what is not clear from any foto, it has pockets. I was afraid that it has none, but was surprised in a good way. Collar is fairly high so it will protect ... Read more

1 0 0

• posted byVanduyvesteijn on 12/31/2013

The jacket is lightweight. A good price for the piece. The size is smaller than it looks. A real small fit for an M. The fabric is quite thin and therefore not as useful for the winter. The jacket fits really small for me. The sleeves are way too short for an M-size. Pockets and stitches are really ok.... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections