DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 1.2V 1100mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AAA Batteries with Case (4-Battery Pack)
  • 5 star 76 ( 86% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byzimmer09 on 04/05/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very well finished product, like all Soshine stuff I've ever bought - I haven't used it long enough to say it is durable, but so far it is working fine. - Good value for the money - Comes with a protective case. - looks good. Not like cheap stuff. Cons:- Took long to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynammur on 02/27/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Comes with a plastic box to protect and keep the unused batteries. - General quality is above average (doesn't compare to Sony and Panasonic, but it's quite good). - For those who use digital chargers, it come with information regarding charge time and charg... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacketi on 02/12/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Long lasting batteries, nice case included to store them while not being used, good power and good price. Should work in all NiMh chargers. Bought those already twice previously and just ordered 2 more packs and will buy again when needed. Great to use in children toys... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoBussola on 02/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good. Good quality, nice looking, plastic case is good to keep it protected and stored without losing it. I use an SoShine charger (quick charges), and works without problem, charge last longer than other batteries I'd tried. Not my first time with this b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoniejj on 01/05/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- Cheap - With case - big capacity - 1100mah - rechargable - 4 pieces! Awesome batteries to use in any device! Cons:No cons at all! the recharging time takes only longer OtherThoughts:Buy the batteries! really great to use and you can put the batteries in the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhoisthis on 12/28/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Although they have not been used since being charged they seem to hold the voltage well. Charged them up about 3 weeks ago after which they they all measured approx. 1.375 V and now they were at 1.315 V on average -- thus ~20 mV drop per week -- having been ju... Read more

Batteries in accompanying box
    0 0
  • posted byArismar on 12/17/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Soshine 1.2V 1100mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AAA Batteries with Case, appears to be a product of good quality, I received with your load (voltage) complete. Very good design, applicable in many electronic devices and especially in remote control, without the risk of... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizosorio on 12/12/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These batteries are very good! You can buy it without fear, trust me. If you can also buy a charger, do it. The price is very good. The quality of the batteries is also very very good! Lasts a lot! Cons:Well, to say one con, the case that came with it sucks... The case... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerryBoyle on 11/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Proper size, fit, and quality one would expect at this price point. Have lasted through several charge cycles without failing. Cons:Not really 1100 mah, more like 800. OtherThoughts:So far, these have held up well. I have 8 of these, none have failed yet. The... Read more

2 0
  • posted byluchoclo on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-good price -good battery life,compared with others with similar price -fast shippment -quick charge .good performance Cons:-when I bought these batteries ,one of them comes dead , no way to recharge it again -material of battery case is a little weak and cheap plastic... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections