DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 1.2V 1100mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AAA Batteries with Case (4-Battery Pack)
Customer’s impression:
Good product Very good product Durable funciona Excellent AAA Batteries
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPaulo9133 on 01/28/2015

Pros: reliable battery pack. I bought others, but Soshine is the number one in my choice, it works long time and can be recharged many and many times. The protective plastic case works well and protect all pack as we need. Cons: Today it's price is a little bit high, when I bought my first ones 4... Read more

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byLeXaTwO on 01/26/2015

I've got 12 of them and they all were in 1100-1000 mAh range out of the box. They all work reliably for over half a year (daily use in DECT phones). Internal resistances as measured by BT-C3100 were in 70-90 mOm range for new cells and raised up to 100-150 mOm range after ~100 cycles over half a... Read more

Impression:Very good product,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byObelixer on 01/21/2015

Good accu for any purpose, works fine with all devices i have used it in so far. charge fine, works fine. size is ok, had some in the past that were not ok because the tip was too short. so i can recommend these :)

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byjon_dealextreme on 01/19/2015

I purchased these batteries on the basis of positive comments and I am not disappointed so far. I use them to feed an electric soap dispenser. I feared they would not last long because the regular batteries never lasted long in this device. But so far they are good. I load them with the following... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBCBoy88 on 01/13/2015

Stereo receiver, tv and all those remotes, I use this battery. Headlamp, camera flash receivers, car alarm remote, etc - I use this battery. Point: batteries are still running fine after years of charging. It does the job.

Impression:Very good product,Durable;

0 0 0

• posted byMeriV on 01/07/2015

Pros: These AAA rechargeable batteries last long, even after months of using them. The price was good compared to other similar products. And the case is really practical to take them when you travel. Cons: I have not found any yet... I'll probably buy this product again.

Impression:Very good product;

0 0 0

• posted byChuzopou on 12/27/2014

Pros: They work perfecly, cheap and have large duration Cons: Nothing

Impression:Excellent AAA Batteries;

0 0 0

• posted byRuboSay on 12/02/2014

Nice and handy case. Four AAA rechargeable batteries that lasts long periods. I am very satisfied with this product. And the price was the best I could find. I will definetly buy one more set.

0 0 0

• posted byElektro2 on 12/02/2014

Las compré hace casi un año y por ahora funcionan. Creo que se descargan antes que al principio pero todavía funcionan decentemente. Mejor de lo que esperaba.

Impression:funciona;

0 0 0

• posted byahjo79 on 11/24/2014

Good batteries with very competitive price. I bought them for my dectphone, as I was tired of throwing away old batteries and replacing them. It works, nothing special. Looks a little ugly the colours, but who cares of it. I started to use them 3 years ago when I bought my first set of 4s

Impression:Durable;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections