DX » Community » Reviews » Soshine 1.2V 1100mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AAA Batteries with Case (4-Battery Pack)
  • 5 star 77 ( 87% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 11% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 1% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 1% )
Customer’s impression:
Very satisfied with my order
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymjurak on 08/06/2014

Pros: very reasonable price compared to other re-chargeable batteries on the market, once charged batteries last long, good quality Cons: no cons up to this point Overall: I've been using these batteries for almost a year now and I'm really happy with quality. Will definitely order some more because they really come in handy. Read more

Impression:Very satisfied with my order;

0 0
  • posted byzimmer09 on 04/05/2014

- Very well finished product, like all Soshine stuff I've ever bought - I haven't used it long enough to say it is durable, but so far it is working fine. - Good value for the money - Comes with a protective case. - looks good. Not like cheap stuff. - Took long to arrive. About 1,5 month. - Not really cheap, but it is high quality, so this is not really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynammur on 02/27/2014

- Comes with a plastic box to protect and keep the unused batteries. - General quality is above average (doesn't compare to Sony and Panasonic, but it's quite good). - For those who use digital chargers, it come with information regarding charge time and charge current for standard and quick charge. - None I don't believe it has 1100 mAh at all. Some ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJacketi on 02/12/2014

Long lasting batteries, nice case included to store them while not being used, good power and good price. Should work in all NiMh chargers. Bought those already twice previously and just ordered 2 more packs and will buy again when needed. Great to use in children toys and other electronic devices that need AAA batteries. Not sure if there are any..... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRenatoBussola on 02/04/2014

Very good. Good quality, nice looking, plastic case is good to keep it protected and stored without losing it. I use an SoShine charger (quick charges), and works without problem, charge last longer than other batteries I'd tried. Not my first time with this brand, already using over years in remote controls, calculators, etc. Package every time is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byoniejj on 01/05/2014

- Cheap - With case - big capacity - 1100mah - rechargable - 4 pieces! Awesome batteries to use in any device! No cons at all! the recharging time takes only longer Buy the batteries! really great to use and you can put the batteries in the case and you can hide it wherever you want! The batteries are really cheap just buy it! i'm glad with it! You ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywhoisthis on 12/28/2013

Although they have not been used since being charged they seem to hold the voltage well. Charged them up about 3 weeks ago after which they they all measured approx. 1.375 V and now they were at 1.315 V on average -- thus ~20 mV drop per week -- having been just stored and not used at all. Build quality seems good. None that I can think of, but keep ... Read more

Batteries in accompanying box
    0 0
  • posted byArismar on 12/17/2013

Soshine 1.2V 1100mAh Ni-MH Rechargeable AAA Batteries with Case, appears to be a product of good quality, I received with your load (voltage) complete. Very good design, applicable in many electronic devices and especially in remote control, without the risk of liquid solution leakage and damage to the appliance, considering the possibility of recharging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byluizosorio on 12/12/2013

These batteries are very good! You can buy it without fear, trust me. If you can also buy a charger, do it. The price is very good. The quality of the batteries is also very very good! Lasts a lot! Well, to say one con, the case that came with it sucks... The case broke in one day or two. But for me this is a "whatever" con, since the important ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerryBoyle on 11/04/2013

Proper size, fit, and quality one would expect at this price point. Have lasted through several charge cycles without failing. Not really 1100 mah, more like 800. So far, these have held up well. I have 8 of these, none have failed yet. The quality seems on par with big brands, but the price is much less. Not the top quality battery on the market, but ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections