DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 TK-703 HA-III Cree Q3-WC 110-Lumen LED Flashlight - Black (1*AAA/1*10440)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byagresir on 03/02/2014

-REALLY SMALL -Full aluminium body - If you think that it is too weak, just switch batteries for 10440. It is really much brighter with it. - really good beam for the price and AAA battery - great beam for the size !! -Tail cap is plastic and I dont think the tail cap is waterproof -Inner spring was ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHattrick2013 on 11/29/2013

This is a very good flashlight which works with AAA battery or 10440 lithium accu. There is only on - off function. The light is same with AAA or 10440, so don't be scared if the light is not brighter when is used 10440. Only one function on or off. This flashlight can be used with AAA or 10440. The ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrianfroelund on 11/15/2013

The light is as bright as you would expect. I have not found it to get very warm even when using it for more than 5 minutes. The button has a nice click to it and i think it is made of metal as well. Size is very nice and i carry it in my pocket everyday. The strap is removable. It uses AAA batteries ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjonrf on 10/30/2013

Very bright. Nice tight spot beam. Emitter on the one that works is well centered. Single mode. The spring fell out of the first one, the second one was DOA (circuit board way off center), no pocket clip. Compares well to my Olight i3 EOS which has more of a flood beam. DX seems to be very good at backing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHaentjens on 09/08/2013

A very bright flashlight in a small housing. But 110 lumen seems overestimated. When I compare it with a top European brand rated 75 lumen the European flashlight is definitely more powerfull. But I must also say that the price is three times higher. The flashlight can tailstand. It works on regular ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byW4LNUT on 08/15/2013

It has a very slim profile. The aluminum body seems robust and well made. It's quite bright, especially for the single AA input. The color is a little on the cool side but quite white. Comes with a handy lanyard. It's lightweight. Clicky tail switch feels a bit lightweight and cheap. Tailswitch is also ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydzhey on 07/28/2013

I already had two of these flashlights, but only one left (lost one somewhere). It is small, one AA battery and two hours of very bright light. I want some more of them! No cons, you can buy AA battery anywhere and you can carry this small flashligh anywhere in any pocket, This one I received red color!... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bySMOKEU on 07/01/2013

Very bright for its size with a single AAA rechargeable battery, and easily outshines most lights 5 times this size. Amazing brightness with a 10440 battery. Build quality is very good. Some unprotected 10440 batteries may be a tiny bit short, causing occasional flickering or turning off. Has a reasonably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypss2010 on 03/30/2013

-Very very Bright -Light and solid metal build -Dual Battery AAA or 3.7 ion kind -Nice Strap -1/4th the price of similar torches however others have a beam wide changers on front. -Fixed Beam width -no lens changer on front Great to have in bedroom in case of a night quake or in the car and scattered ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byRFOneWatt on 03/28/2013

- Extremely small. - Good build quality. - Heavy Knurling (Very easy to grip - be careful what you have it next to, it will scratch!!) - Works with AAA alkaline, NiCd/MH, LiPo - Very,Very,Very bright with LiPO/10440 - Cute little box. (smashed up though, of course) - NONE, especially at this price. If ... Read more

0 0 4

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections