Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Very light & small, can be put into pocket or purse.
- Build quality is better than other budget lights.
- LED is very well centered.
- Throw is a little wider than in most other small flashlights, so great for indoor use.
- Very inefficient. Draws 2A from a small AAA battery while giving output similar to Trustfire XP-E F23 (sku.24291) with only 0,8A
- Very difficult to open in case you want to mod it.
- Short runtime on alkaline or NiMh AAA, approx. 25 min.
- Beam artifacts, visible brighter and darker circles around the main throw.
Although it appears more reliable than other cheap flashlights, I wouldn't want to carry it as my EDC. Less than half an hour of light with a fully charged NiMH is simply not enough in case of emergency.
Buy it if you intend to carry spare batteries with you.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.