DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E08 HA-III Cree Q3-WC 110-Lumen LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA/1*10440)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoctorjre on 02/03/2011

This light is BRIGHT!!! It is almost as bright as my 2AA Cree 3W LED flashlight!!! I almost couldn't believe how bright it was!! Build quality is very good also, nice threads and rubber washer to make it waterproof?? the head assembly cannot be taken apart, so if something goes wrong, I will not be able to take a quick look inside. The price was the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTieNN89 on 11/01/2010

Small, Compact, Fits on the keyring very well The switch is easy to press which can be a con if you have it in your pocket it may be too easy to accidently switch on from knocking around in your pocket resulting in a flat battery I previously had the sku.18630 which isn't as bright and doesn't have the clip instead it had a strap Not to mention I even ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarlando on 10/05/2010

- bright with eneloop and damn bright with 10440 - rigid - small - not waterproof, the problem is a missing o-ring at the glass lens some measurements: max current at tail with fresh eneloop: 1600mA, and with fresh 10440: 1100mA. Lumen output on 10440 visual compared with TK12R5: app. 130 Lumen (a little bit more than 120 Lumen Camping Mode on TK12)... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMercury on 09/07/2010

I had a couple of these arrive today and initial impression is they look great; nice quality, well built and very bright for such a small (AAA) light. Love the clicky tail switch which is actually very ergonomic; the disc in the tail allows you to grip the light with two fingers and easily operate the switch with your thumb. The threads are a little ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byITslick on 08/01/2010

Good quality Good build Sturdy feeling It seems mostly water prof, at least on rain. can't find any as of yet VERY VERY lite for such a nicely build flash light, at first i though it'll be too heavy to have it in the key chain, but even with the AAA battery inside, it still remains very light. It's perfect for those quick emergency times when you need ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmh53 on 07/07/2010

This is a great little light. Very bright for its size with a very good beam pattern and excellent colour temp. Build quality is excellent. Robust attachment point for carbiner or key chain. If you try to keep this light on your key chain or in your pocket it will turn on accidentally. See my fix below. Install four(depends on size) small rubber O-rings ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoondongle1723 on 05/19/2010

* Brightest light I've found in the 10440/AAA form factor at a decent price. Outperforms even other Tank007 lights I own. * Good finish and texturing. * Carabiner clip offers multiple methods of daily carry. At first, I was thinking I'd connect the light to by keychain, but I've found that clipping it to a belt loop works the best...for me, at least.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiskor1289 on 01/07/2010

Size and Brightnes is a huge pro. It has a good anodized coating on it. Very impressive for it's size. It's light weight. Looks good on a key chain. NOT 110 Lumens, but more like 45 to 60 Lumens. Either way, this is very impressive for the size of the light and also for the fact that it uses a AAA battery. Umm...Threads could be better, but I really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCommandoJoe on 12/20/2009

- Very small & comes with clip - Puts out a lot of light for its size - Can use a single AAA or 10440 Li-Ion battery - Build quality seems good so far I can't really come up with anything too bad about this flashlight... The threads had a little bit of grit or something in them, but that is easy to clean out. I wouldn't mind having a low mode as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpeedstar on 09/01/2009

Very, very bright. Brightest AAA light I have. Mucht brighter than: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.20123 Allmost as bright as this Q5 light: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19187 Not great quality threads and sealing rings. Ring broke when I opened the light for the first time to put the battery in. Gets really hot! But hey, 100... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections