DX » Community » Reviews » TANK007 E08 HA-III Cree Q3-WC 110-Lumen LED Flashlight with Carabiner Clip (1*AAA/1*10440)
  • 5 star 4 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 6 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydoctorjre on 02/03/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This light is BRIGHT!!! It is almost as bright as my 2AA Cree 3W LED flashlight!!! I almost couldn't believe how bright it was!! Build quality is very good also, nice threads and rubber washer to make it waterproof?? Cons:the head assembly cannot be taken apar... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTieNN89 on 11/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Small, Compact, Fits on the keyring very well Cons:The switch is easy to press which can be a con if you have it in your pocket it may be too easy to accidently switch on from knocking around in your pocket resulting in a flat battery OtherThoughts:I previously... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygarlando on 10/05/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- bright with eneloop and damn bright with 10440 - rigid - small Cons:- not waterproof, the problem is a missing o-ring at the glass lens OtherThoughts:some measurements: max current at tail with fresh eneloop: 1600mA, and with fresh 10440: 1100mA. Lumen outpu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMercury on 09/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:I had a couple of these arrive today and initial impression is they look great; nice quality, well built and very bright for such a small (AAA) light. Love the clicky tail switch which is actually very ergonomic; the disc in the tail allows you to grip the light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byITslick on 08/01/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality Good build Sturdy feeling It seems mostly water prof, at least on rain. Cons:can't find any as of yet OtherThoughts:VERY VERY lite for such a nicely build flash light, at first i though it'll be too heavy to have it in the key chain, but even with t... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydmh53 on 07/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This is a great little light. Very bright for its size with a very good beam pattern and excellent colour temp. Build quality is excellent. Robust attachment point for carbiner or key chain. Cons:If you try to keep this light on your key chain or in your pocke... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBoondongle1723 on 05/19/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* Brightest light I've found in the 10440/AAA form factor at a decent price. Outperforms even other Tank007 lights I own. * Good finish and texturing. * Carabiner clip offers multiple methods of daily carry. At first, I was thinking I'd connect the light to by... Read more

0 0
  • posted byiskor1289 on 01/07/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Size and Brightnes is a huge pro. It has a good anodized coating on it. Very impressive for it's size. It's light weight. Looks good on a key chain. Cons:NOT 110 Lumens, but more like 45 to 60 Lumens. Either way, this is very impressive for the size of the light... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCommandoJoe on 12/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Very small & comes with clip - Puts out a lot of light for its size - Can use a single AAA or 10440 Li-Ion battery - Build quality seems good so far Cons:I can't really come up with anything too bad about this flashlight... The threads had a little bit o... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySpeedstar on 09/01/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very, very bright. Brightest AAA light I have. Mucht brighter than: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.20123 Allmost as bright as this Q5 light: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.19187 Cons:Not great quality threads and sealing rings. Ring broke... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections