DX » Community » Reviews » EOSCN Universal 58mm UV + CPL + FLD Lens Filter for DSLR - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byUtnapistin on 05/08/2014

I was surprised at good quality of the filters. Filter lenses are solid glass while frame is aluminium. They all perform the way I expected. Polarization filter removes glare and reflections, uv reduces blue haze on outdoor shots, while FLD filter ballances colors when taking picture under Fluorescent light. So far, I have not single bad thing about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byholungfat on 03/04/2014

Best value in one price to get three filters. 1. the UV filter is useful to protect my len. 2. the CPL good for polarizing the glare light to get clear picture. 3. The FLD filter is added value in the set and good for in house use. I cannot find any negative point in this product set. If the FLD filter can replace by a ND filter would make the set more ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKrisje1981 on 01/20/2014

* filter holders consist of standard 58mm screw fitting. * filter holders are made of aluminum. * filters are clearly. * There is a nice pouch included * pouch is made out of felt, this allows plush particles behind on the filters * does not contain any anti-static cloth or the like in order to make the filters clean * combined with JJC RN-4-ring I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections