DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to 2.5mm Female Audio Cable (10CM-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTapabrata on 04/04/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:The cable is portable and requires negligible storage space. The price is cheap and very much affordable. The quality seems fine. This cable works fine a 2.5mm Male cables with microphone too. Cons:Still trying to catch some loopholes of this product, could not... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilantop on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Short cable for cheap price with a good quality. It allows you to connect 2.5 mm headset connector with devices with 3.5 mm female plug. The cable works good. It comes in a small plastic bag. I bought this cable to connect sku 109960 to my Nokia cellphone. Bot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilantop on 11/29/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Short cable for cheap price with a good quality. It allows you to connect 2.5 mm headset connector with devices with 3.5 mm female plug. The cable works good. It comes in a small plastic bag. I bought this cable to connect sku 109960 to my Nokia cellphone. Bot... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlguien on 11/13/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well, I needed this cable because I made a mistake in a previous purchase and had a couple or earphones with the small connector, so I needed this cable to be able to use them in regular devices (mp3 players, laptop, smartphone...). The point is that it just works. Cons... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipebbq on 01/19/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Works Perfectly; - Price is very cheap; - The quality looks pretty good; - The sound on the headphones (that I use with this cable) continues very good; - My headphones became a little longer :) Cons:I didn't find any cons for this product so far. OtherThoughts:It is ex... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 09/09/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works okay! Generally, good built quality. Cons:There seems to be a problem with the 2.5mm female end. OtherThoughts:Initially, I was not able to fully insert a 2.5mm male plug. Actually, when I tried to force it in, I completely lost the audio signal. ...No sound at all.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicola500 on 04/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- It works fine - It works in stereo mode - Price is excellent - Funziona bene - E' stereo - Il prezzo è magnifico Cons:- It seems to be fragile and easy-to-broke - Sembra fragile e facile da rompere OtherThoughts: Bottomline:It does it's job perfeclty and it works i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolaas on 04/09/2011

Involvement:Novice  (still getting used to it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The female part is quite tight so you have to use a bit of force to put the other part in. But when it is finally in it fits perfectly and the audio is transferred quite well as well! Cons:-The cable is quite short, about 10 centimetres. -The cable feels a bi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/10/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- It's very, very cheap (shipping all over the world for less then 1 dollar!!). - It does what it has to do. - Could be very usefull for the ones who specially need this. I needed this to fix something technical. Cons:- The build quality is really poor for a s... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections