DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to 2.5mm Female Audio Cable (10CM-Length)
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 56% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTapabrata on 04/04/2013

The cable is portable and requires negligible storage space. The price is cheap and very much affordable. The quality seems fine. This cable works fine a 2.5mm Male cables with microphone too. Still trying to catch some loopholes of this product, could not find any so far. I strongly recommend this product for its portability and price. It is a must ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilantop on 11/29/2012

Short cable for cheap price with a good quality. It allows you to connect 2.5 mm headset connector with devices with 3.5 mm female plug. The cable works good. It comes in a small plastic bag. I bought this cable to connect sku 109960 to my Nokia cellphone. Both products work fine with no problems. Connectors on both sides have good quality. The cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byilantop on 11/29/2012

Short cable for cheap price with a good quality. It allows you to connect 2.5 mm headset connector with devices with 3.5 mm female plug. The cable works good. It comes in a small plastic bag. I bought this cable to connect sku 109960 to my Nokia cellphone. Both products work fine with no problems. Connectors on both sides have good quality. The cable ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAlguien on 11/13/2012

Well, I needed this cable because I made a mistake in a previous purchase and had a couple or earphones with the small connector, so I needed this cable to be able to use them in regular devices (mp3 players, laptop, smartphone...). The point is that it just works. It works, so there is not much to be said. What could go wrong with a cable that works?... Read more

0 0
  • posted byfelipebbq on 01/19/2012

- Works Perfectly; - Price is very cheap; - The quality looks pretty good; - The sound on the headphones (that I use with this cable) continues very good; - My headphones became a little longer :) I didn't find any cons for this product so far. It is exactly as shows in the picture, so no disappointment when received the product. If you need an adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 09/09/2011

Works okay! Generally, good built quality. There seems to be a problem with the 2.5mm female end. Initially, I was not able to fully insert a 2.5mm male plug. Actually, when I tried to force it in, I completely lost the audio signal. ...No sound at all. After reading another review's reference to the same problem, and how it was overcome, I made a second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicola500 on 04/15/2011

- It works fine - It works in stereo mode - Price is excellent - Funziona bene - E' stereo - Il prezzo è magnifico - It seems to be fragile and easy-to-broke - Sembra fragile e facile da rompere It does it's job perfeclty and it works in stereo mode, it is maybe too little but the best at this price. It is better to pay attention using it, maybe ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNicolaas on 04/09/2011

-The female part is quite tight so you have to use a bit of force to put the other part in. But when it is finally in it fits perfectly and the audio is transferred quite well as well! -The cable is quite short, about 10 centimetres. -The cable feels a bit fragile, so I don't think it can handle a lot of bending or it will probably break. -These are ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTimothyRuhe on 12/10/2010

- It's very, very cheap (shipping all over the world for less then 1 dollar!!). - It does what it has to do. - Could be very usefull for the ones who specially need this. I needed this to fix something technical. - The build quality is really poor for a simple cable. It could be made a lot stronger, with a thicker wire and thicker brass wire. I think ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections