DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to 2.5mm Male Audio Cable (50CM-Length)
  • 5 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 4 star 5 ( 45% )
  • 3 star 1 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byHirant on 07/02/2014

Cheap and accurate cable. Does the job. I bought this to replace my broken cable of Sennheiser audio stereo cable. I can safely recommend this unit, because there is not much other options on the market. I checked all the electronic stores in my area but this type of cable (2.5 to 3.5 mm) is not available on the market. You can only find these units ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypconstantino on 11/28/2013

Great Price, Good Build quality, Medium sound quality, but perfect for the price, Usefull and days of use, Do what is supposed to do!!! Nothing to point out except that it could be a little bit longer!!! Good cable quality but it could be a little longer! Sometimes I need a cable a little longer... Perfect for connecting my iPod to my car stereo! Its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byEric1987 on 03/30/2013

It is a great cable and it is worth for the price it's published on DX since some local stores may sell it to you at a bigger price. Apart from that there's not much to say, it does what is suppose to. The material is very poor in quality, it's build with a very soft plastic cover, the end details are not the best and the conductor is also very thin ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydeniscabaldi on 02/03/2013

The cable its ok. Good quality. I have nothing to complain about the cable. I can not think of anything else. Too short for me. I think I could make cables like this with a longer length. In dealextreme I did not find any bigger than this, but for me it worked but must to be higher. I'd buy another time, but for what I needed did not work. I think for ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bycork69 on 01/24/2013

It's a good item if you want to adapt your headphones or other thing. The product material it isn't bad so it works as an other normal cable and his price is very nice, i think that this in a store, maybe cost double or triple, and the shippement is free and with good travel. It is short, if it does 1m lenght it would be better because if you want to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypconstantino on 10/18/2012

- Great price. - Do what is supposed to do. - Perfect to connect ipod to car radio. - Build quality could be better. - Sound quality is not the perfect one. - Build quality could be a little better, but for the price I think that is perfect. - I think that it wiil not last more than a year, in some parts the cable is getting too fragile. Perfect if ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygereon187 on 09/14/2011

these fits perfectly in my Sennheiser HD570, the original cable costs a lot so DX saved me a lot of money so i can spend those on other useful things on DX =D. i bought 2 of these, only 1 of them worked, the other distorts the sound and has little volume. i bought 2 of these, 1 worked and the other didn't, the ends could be gold plated i guess but chrome ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byLightfan99 on 09/09/2011

Great price and value. Reasonably well-constructed. Good, practical length. Works well -- good clean sound. The cable is a bit on the thin side --- but, not too bad. I use this cable to connect my cellphone to my computer's audio system. Music from the cellphone plays through my computer system speakers clean and clear. Some users have commented about ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJunaidZA on 03/08/2011

Very cheap product. Works as described, and the length it very suitable for most needs. Could have been better built, the 2.5mm end keeps moving around the plug. I use it to connect my phone to my FM transmitter and it causes static noise when taking a left turn, the previous cable i had never did that. So that means the 2.5mm end is slightly smaller ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydalveno on 09/28/2010

Good quality product, with good cable connectors, the sound quality remains faithful to the device you are connected, inexpensive, simple, just connect and use, thus dispensing with the use of other adapters for different audio connectors. Cable maybe too thin and supple, which over time can result in disruption or even break the filament inside. The ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections