DX » Community » Reviews » 3.5mm Male to 2.5mm Male Audio Cable (50CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
Quality Nice one Buena calidad-precio great price and quality 2.5mm to 3.5mm
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bykenny111 on 07/31/2015

It's a great price and great quality. DX pretty much always shines when it comes to cheap cables. I highly recommend this.

Impression:great price and quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymau4281 on 05/07/2015

good sound quality stereo jack 3.5 mm components everything works fine as the product is described cable is very thick and the plastic of the sheet is very strong and tough

Impression:Quality,Nice one,Buena calidad-precio;

0 0 0

• posted byricsi on 03/22/2015

2.5mm to 3.5mm audio cable. Works OK, but the cable is very thin and does not look durable ... Works OK out of the box. Let's see how long it continues to work ;)

2.5mm to 3.5mm cable

Impression:2.5mm to 3.5mm;

0 0 0

• posted by7838343 on 01/10/2015

I bought it to replace a cable for my wireless headphones, because it was broken. Pros: cheap, very well build Cons: -

Impression:Quality;

0 0 0

• posted bymesiaswydo on 10/25/2014

No esperes tener un cable de alta calidad por este precio, pero lo podras utlizar y funcionara perfectamente. Yo lo compre para sustituir a otro cable que tenia mucho mejor y note la diferencia, este era de peor calidad, pero es cierto que trabaja bien. Mi nota 9/10.

Impression:Buena calidad-precio;

0 0 0

• posted bycoolharshil on 08/08/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros: Cheap and accurate cable. Does the job. I bought this to replace my broken cable of Sennheiser audio stereo cable. I can safely recommend this unit, because there is not much other options on the market. I checked all a... Read more

Impression:Nice one;

0 0 0

• posted byHirant on 07/02/2014

Cheap and accurate cable. Does the job. I bought this to replace my broken cable of Sennheiser audio stereo cable. I can safely recommend this unit, because there is not much other options on the market. I checked all the electronic stores in my area but this type of cable (2.5 to 3.5 mm) is not... Read more

1 0 0

• posted bypconstantino on 11/28/2013

Great Price, Good Build quality, Medium sound quality, but perfect for the price, Usefull and days of use, Do what is supposed to do!!! Nothing to point out except that it could be a little bit longer!!! Good cable quality but it could be a little longer! Sometimes I need a cable a little Perfect... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byEric1987 on 03/30/2013

It is a great cable and it is worth for the price it's published on DX since some local stores may sell it to you at a bigger price. Apart from that there's not much to say, it does what is suppose to. The material is very poor in quality, it's build with a very soft plastic cover, the end are is... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydeniscabaldi on 02/03/2013

The cable its ok. Good quality. I have nothing to complain about the cable. I can not think of anything else. Too short for me. I think I could make cables like this with a longer length. In dealextreme I did not find any bigger than this, but for me it worked but must to be higher. I'd buy time,... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere