Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byamodernmodder on 03/19/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:is supplied with a usb cable, very quiet, led light is very bright, can be run off either usb or battery, motor and light are on different switches and can run independently, "tank" seals with plug so water doesn't end up everywhere when tipped or bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybillybob884 on 03/24/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:For such a low price, it's a neat little desk ornament. Has battery slot for two AA's if you don't want to run it off of the USB, but never really used batteries in it so no idea how long you'll get off them. Great distraction from doing actual work ;) Cons:Lasted about... Read more

0 0
  • posted byWauschel on 06/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- The price is low. - Many people come to me and look at the aquarium. - It works, works and works. - The fishes look good - The build quality of the aquarium is good - Works with batteries and USB Cons:- The motor to move the water and the fishes is very loud - It is s... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJmbmot on 02/13/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:These are quite neat and do what theyre suppose to do. Works fine off batteries or usb Build quality is good My brother actually brought this to try and grow sea monkeys in... Cons:Very small! way smaller than we thought it was going to be, and so wasnt any use for grow... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGossipNinja1 on 04/19/2007

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Cool led glow, can be battery or usb powered. I've seen these for 20 some dollars and this is the best price i've seen. Cons:For best results you want to coat the little fish with a touch of dish liquid. OtherThoughts:I used to have one of these on my desk at... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections