DX » Community » Reviews » 2.5mm Male to 3.5mm Female Audio Cable (10CM-Length)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydreamax85 on 03/15/2014

very very good cable. It works properly. Very useful. the quality is not so high but, at 1,27 $ no-one can expect anything better. no cons as a whole. I a m using it every day. It is a good cable, very useful and comfortable and cheap. I don't think it cause a loss of quality in sound. It works good.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrmadeira147 on 01/31/2013

Simple, functional and cheap. Fulfills its role well turning, turning P1 to P2. Do not know why I still insist on building electronics with input and audio output P1. Just to give us trouble of having to use converters like this. The P2 fulfills its role well and is not so big. I am using a GPS with ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChurrasz on 01/02/2013

Super cheap cable! Works great for any devices! Very light and portable to carry anywhere. Cable might be too thin and might break in some time. the female connector is a bit bulky, but nothing that makes it less worthy. It is good overall, but I recommend buying at least 2 because build quality isnt ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCryptkeeper on 11/27/2012

I bought two, i was getting tired of searching the internet for a compatible headeset for my walkie talkies and i started searching for an adapter to use my xbox headset on my walkie talkie. Found this one and ordered, after arriving i found out that despite of people saying to me that i would probably ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byAardmannetje on 11/12/2012

The connection is fine and the quality of the wire is nice too. Mine is still in really good condition (i've used it about 4 weeks now) the price is really good and i couldn't find it in a local store so it's very handy. I think the wire is not perfect quality, but mine are still working fine so i don'... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycareuncle on 07/18/2012

Unlike the usual, where very cheap adapters have very delicate cable or connectors that make intermittent contact, in this case the adapter is perfect from the sound point of view and also for the resistance (the cable having a small diameter is not suitable to be ripped off, of course). None at all!... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bybpetreski on 07/17/2012

The price to quality ratio of this product is just unbelievable! The sound quality is good, the plug fits nicely, the cable is flexible enough and the length is just right. The adapter does not feel bulky at all. Works perfectly between my Nokia phone and high quality earbuds. Build quality is not perfect,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byelazarr on 05/06/2012

Cheap but works as described (not much is expected from such a product...). There is no apparent quality loss resulting from the extra cable. IMHO, the 10cm cable is a better solution than the direct 2.5-to-3.5 converter plug as it does not create a possible breaking point. Note that you should select ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBONGITO on 03/28/2012

This product is very good. Whit a perfect quality and the price is cheep. I use this part to a connect my uniden radiostation whit a hand free phones (used like baby phone) None. Product is perfect. I have no comment on it. cable is long enough and functional. The price is cheep. This is simple audio ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycsjarau on 12/21/2011

The price to quality ratio of this product is just unbelievable! The sound quality is good, the plug fits nicely, the cable is flexible enough and the length is just right. The adapter does not feel bulky at all. Works perfectly between my Nokia phone and high quality earbuds. Basically nothing so far,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections