Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byManoRAW on 12/17/2016

Светоизлучающий пигмент для краски. По факту именно светоизлучающего пигмента в банке крайне мало (см. фото). После заряда свет излучает не долго (около 10 мин). Отлично подойдет для покраски/заливки сувенирных фигурок.

Светящийся пигмент Светящийся пигмент Светящийся пигмент

Impression:Нормально;

0 0 0

• posted byrndy7px93bs4m on 04/16/2015

Pros: Cumple las expectativas. Cont: No brilla por un largo tiempo

Impression:good,cool;

0 0 0

• posted bymalibejb on 10/13/2014

It glows in the dark, but not for a long time...

Impression:It's OK;

0 0 1

• posted bymalibejb on 10/13/2014

It glows in the dark, but not for a long time...

Impression:It's OK;

0 0 0

• posted byCloudMG on 10/02/2014

so you want to look cool at night do you!? haha make some lovely paterns and put it under a uv light,its awsome,last for days if you dont wash it off, write your phone nr so the ladys can see it when your in a disco, oh and when your in a disco everybody notices you cool it great,use it on your... Read more

Impression:good,cool,Fashion;

0 0 0

• posted byconniethecow on 07/25/2014

Pro: Really glows, glow can be 'recharged' under the sun or any strong light source Con: glow can be a little weak fun to play around with, making glow cans and whatnot. the paint volume is lesser than expected, though this is just a novelty

Impression:Cool to play;

0 0 0

• posted byneo145 on 07/02/2014

U can paint allot of things with it keychains some things u whear and even hand watch.I painted arrows so i could se time at night. Even painted light bolb so when i turn it off it glows for a longer time. Brightnes of paint isn't as birght as i hoped to be. Ease of use isn't what i expected is u... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byESRPiep on 01/26/2014

it is a good and not so expensive. good to appy to the most surfaceses. it needs to have a lot of light to work for a long period. I do not know what is in it and how it will react to the surface it is on. it is real fun to use it decoratively on costumes or in/on a car. because the contrast and... Read more

0 0 5

DX Everywhere