Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycharlpic on 04/13/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very great pricing. The only SDHC -> microSDHC adapter I was able to find at a decent price. Cons:Was intented to use into a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. While I could plug it, it was a bit hard to find the angle to make it click. Even when clicked-in the adapter is still loo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulpsy on 06/07/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It works and didn't encounter any problem with the product.Very easy to use and definitely this product are for those who want to extend/use a bigger storage in tablets/smartphones e.g 256GB SDXC Memory Card,where microsd still haven't even came out a 128GB capa... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxcamac11 on 05/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Great item for modders who want the most out of thier phones! I have a galaxy note 2 with an otterbox and I inserted 128gb of storage with this guy and it works! Couldn't have asked for anything better. Cons:Just a tad bulky, however I have a modified case tha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNOD127 on 03/06/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Makes it possible to use a fullsize & full speed SD-cards in almost all devices with MicroSD slots. Tested with with both a Allwinner A10 "android stick" and a few smartphones, and it worked as it should Cons:It's honestly very fragile ESPECIALLY... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwenteen on 11/06/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:One of the only place where it can be found. Allow the use of big sd card, such as 128Gb in a cell phone (when the microSD card slot is accessible for such a hacking device) had it for 10 months in my cellphone without a hiccup ! Cons:Had to strip it down to a... Read more

5 0
  • posted bykip100 on 07/07/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:A unique device, I like that in my region is not seen. I use it to capture video from my DVR to the PDA. Cons:It seems quite soft and fragile, but so far everything is working. I do not know at this point how much the flexible loop. Perhaps it was possible to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaibosh on 10/05/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Compact, works well, not overly expensive, feels solid enough that without a lot of movement during use connection will remain stable. Cons:I imagine it would be extremely difficult to use if it were used all the time. Paranoia (mine at least - possibly unfounded) that th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySimonW on 07/10/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Great way to get cheap SDHC to work on devices uses MicroSDHC for little cheaper. Recognized by my PSP with Pro Duo adapter Cons:Finish color can be a little better. Sometimes the connection loses if you wiggle it too much. have to make sure it doesn't move too much with... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections