Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycmarti on 05/01/2014

Well built, easy to use and inexpensive! Shipping was fast, way faster than on previous orders. Only took 10 days to get there. None that I can think of. Maybe the ribbon cable a little shorter? The case that hold the SDXC card smaller and slimmer without making it to filmsy Used this to upgrade the storage capacity of my Sansa Clip to 256gb. I the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycharlpic on 04/13/2014

Very great pricing. The only SDHC -> microSDHC adapter I was able to find at a decent price. Was intented to use into a Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. While I could plug it, it was a bit hard to find the angle to make it click. Even when clicked-in the adapter is still loose and can fall out if wiggled to much. The cable also seem fragile, let's see how it ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygeektrader on 02/13/2014

The only SD to micro SD adapter I could find! Super price! Cable somewhat weak, but I´ve taped it a bit to make it more strong, now it´s solid. Bought this for my Fiio X3 MP3 Player as it only supports micro SD cards and those are not available above 64GB. The adapter works great with it and the Fiio X3 accepts the 128GB SD card via the adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynishoe on 09/23/2013

Works as described. My primary use is to transfer media from my DSLR to my phone via its microSD slot. Works well. Card mounts flawlessly every time. The translucent material used as covering makes it interesting to observe. A little delicate and might be brittle. If handles with care, I reckon it could last a few years. The cable connecting the two ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJulpsy on 06/07/2013

It works and didn't encounter any problem with the product.Very easy to use and definitely this product are for those who want to extend/use a bigger storage in tablets/smartphones e.g 256GB SDXC Memory Card,where microsd still haven't even came out a 128GB capacity version. Non cons i could think of.... Wish that it came in black or white colour,and ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxcamac11 on 05/22/2013

Great item for modders who want the most out of thier phones! I have a galaxy note 2 with an otterbox and I inserted 128gb of storage with this guy and it works! Couldn't have asked for anything better. Just a tad bulky, however I have a modified case that has a compartment specifically for the SD card converter. Definitely a must for people wanting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byNOD127 on 03/06/2013

Makes it possible to use a fullsize & full speed SD-cards in almost all devices with MicroSD slots. Tested with with both a Allwinner A10 "android stick" and a few smartphones, and it worked as it should It's honestly very fragile ESPECIALLY the flex cable, and caution should as such be taken when using it. Could probably be designed to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykwenteen on 11/06/2012

One of the only place where it can be found. Allow the use of big sd card, such as 128Gb in a cell phone (when the microSD card slot is accessible for such a hacking device) had it for 10 months in my cellphone without a hiccup ! Had to strip it down to a minimum so it takes less place, by getting rid of the 2 plastic/epoxy plates, and resoldering the ... Read more

5 0
  • posted bykip100 on 07/07/2011

A unique device, I like that in my region is not seen. I use it to capture video from my DVR to the PDA. It seems quite soft and fragile, but so far everything is working. I do not know at this point how much the flexible loop. Perhaps it was possible to do everything in one package with no tail. A few awkward to use because all bent and loose, small ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKaibosh on 10/05/2010

Compact, works well, not overly expensive, feels solid enough that without a lot of movement during use connection will remain stable. I imagine it would be extremely difficult to use if it were used all the time. Paranoia (mine at least - possibly unfounded) that the strip joining the two ends will break and render it useless. As a temporary way to ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections