Customer’s impression:
good Works! Great deal! Perfecto y de calidad
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• unique device

posted by kip100 on 07/07/2011
    0 0

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month

A unique device, I like that in my region is not seen. I use it to capture video from my DVR to the PDA.

It seems quite soft and fragile, but so far everything is working. I do not know at this point how much the flexible loop. Perhaps it was possible to do everything in one package with no tail. A few awkward to use because all bent and loose, small connector tries to fall out. But for the ability to record to SD to miniSD have to pay comfortably.

The manufacturer made ??a very necessary thing, but I would recommend this device to make a case without a flexible loop. In any case, sooner or later cable will be damaged so I took a few pieces. Price seems to me a few high but I will not be greedy about it.

It is very necessary device. Just buy it in the DX, I decided to soy the problem, which is to overwrite the SD to miniSD in the "field" conditions. If such devices will not work for a long time I will still buy them again. But I'd be happy if I see the same device more reliable.

Post comment

DX Everywhere