DX » Community » Reviews » Activated Carbon Double Chemical Gas Respirator Dust Filter Mask
Customer’s impression:
Very good Good Quality for the price Валерий
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byTiredTramp on 11/10/2015

Он хоть и газовый, но я его для заправки картриджей испоьзую: сопли перестали быть черными. Опять же, при аллергии почти на любую пыль, очень мне помогает

0 0 0

• posted byew30820 on 05/06/2015

Pros: Seems to be good quality, the materials and build are good. Airway works good and tight seal around the face. Cons: Filters are "one unit" with the mast, not replaceable. Overall good value for money!

Impression:Good Quality for the price;

0 0 0

• posted by9213684 on 03/08/2015

The mask itself doesn't come with instructions, but there is a very clear infographic on the page of the product, that tells you everything you need to know. Make sure that the mask is firmly secured onto your face, otherwise air will slip past. This was noticeable on my glasses, they fogged up,... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byPamidor on 04/17/2014

Very cool-looking and handy respirator dust filter mask, it suits my every need, and came in a box. Shipping was fast, and the price was ok. The box it came in was crushed, it smells odd, and the strap got broken after the first time i used it, but this can easily be replaced by a different kind... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere