Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBactac on 08/24/2014

Pros: Cheap, and pretty sturdy, since it's metal not plastic. Cons: Obviously not gold plated. Also, it's better to store it on a small plastic bag because the metal oxidizes in no time. Plugging the 6.3mm male is somehow hard but at least it makes a good electric contact. Read more

Impression:Good price;

0 0
  • posted bydeenbee on 07/25/2014

No quality metal no recomend for professional porpusses Read more

Impression:Bad quality;

0 0
  • posted byMalteT01 on 01/30/2014

Connects firmly to the 6,3mm plug, easy, standard format to connect older headphones or microphones to smaller 3,5mm connectors. Works for stereo as well as mono signals. One time the connecter fell out of the tube it is simply pressed in. It wasn't too difficult to fix it though, and gave me an upportunity to thuroughly clean the connectors inside.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywilliamj2543 on 09/02/2013

This converter is absolutely amazing! After the converter that came with my headphones bent, I bought 3 of these off of DX. The sound quality actually improved and it is more compact and looks better than the old one. For only $1.35 this is a great value. I have actually bought 10 now for my family. No cons that I can think of, except maybe the gold ... Read more

0 2
  • posted byfacundolafuente on 07/29/2013

Cheap and good quality also is great for connecting guitars. Works great, looks great and seems to be very solid quality! No problems in sound. The gold finish looks really good. Recommended! None None I needs conect my headphones to my laptop and this is the best choice for me. Good product, i buy two, one for my girlfriend laptop too. I used too to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysvyatoslav592 on 06/14/2013

Quality, as they say, above all else. He himself opravdal.On comfortable, good build quality. There were none found. Bought for use guitar pick.On size pickup plug was 6.3 mm. I just needed an adapter to connect the pickup to the computer.I will always buy these things online dealextreme. Very convenient service, prompt delivery, and most importantly ... Read more

?????????? ?????????? ??????????
    0 0
  • posted byhenkp on 02/16/2013

I accidentally bought the MONO one before this. That cost me about 4 dollars for 10 of these, which is still a great bargain. Even combined with the 1.35 for this one, i'm way cheaper off than buying them in my local store! None at all... well maybe if it was a ten-pack too it would be nice, then i could give them to all my dad's friends who want to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaketman on 01/15/2013

* The plug quality is very good for the low price. * The entire outside of the plug is gold plated. * My headphone 6.3mm plug locks really well into the converter plug * The price is a lot less then when you have to buy it on your local store and the quality is at least as good. * The pins inside look like they are not gold plated * No other cons as ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorsional on 08/05/2012

It's straight-forward to use. Compared to the reverse product, this is a really nice tight fit on both ends. Sturdy quality for the low price. The painting is probably not fantastic quality, but for this price you should just order a few and replace them after time. I use these to record directly from my PA to my handheld Tascam, and so far it works ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymc510 on 10/06/2008

cheap; functional. strange. this says it's 5.25mm (about 1/5 inch), but it actually perfectly fits a 1/4 inch two-conductor phono jack (such as used by electric guitar). However, it's not really wired correctly for that use. It appears that this is supposed to take a 1/4 inch THREE conductor jack, and to wire it directly to the equivalent 3 conductors ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections