Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bywilliamj2543 on 09/02/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:This converter is absolutely amazing! After the converter that came with my headphones bent, I bought 3 of these off of DX. The sound quality actually improved and it is more compact and looks better than the old one. For only $1.35 this is a great value. I have... Read more

0 2
  • posted bysvyatoslav592 on 06/14/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Quality, as they say, above all else. He himself opravdal.On comfortable, good build quality. Cons:There were none found. OtherThoughts:Bought for use guitar pick.On size pickup plug was 6.3 mm. I just needed an adapter to connect the pickup to the computer.I... Read more

?????????? ?????????? ??????????
    0 0
  • posted byhenkp on 02/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:I accidentally bought the MONO one before this. That cost me about 4 dollars for 10 of these, which is still a great bargain. Even combined with the 1.35 for this one, i'm way cheaper off than buying them in my local store! Cons:None at all... well maybe if it w... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRaketman on 01/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* The plug quality is very good for the low price. * The entire outside of the plug is gold plated. * My headphone 6.3mm plug locks really well into the converter plug * The price is a lot less then when you have to buy it on your local store and the quality i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTorsional on 08/05/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It's straight-forward to use. Compared to the reverse product, this is a really nice tight fit on both ends. Sturdy quality for the low price. Cons:The painting is probably not fantastic quality, but for this price you should just order a few and replace them... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymc510 on 10/06/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:cheap; functional. Cons:strange. OtherThoughts:this says it's 5.25mm (about 1/5 inch), but it actually perfectly fits a 1/4 inch two-conductor phono jack (such as used by electric guitar). However, it's not really wired correctly for that use. It appears that... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattman1100 on 09/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is an extremely versatile product. 1) great for using AV 5.25mm plug headphones in MP3 players and computers. 2) great for connecting guitars, keyboards, electronic drums etc to computer. 3) for this price even if you haven't found a use yet, buy one (or 2) and kee... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymattman1100 on 09/27/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is an extremely versatile product. 1) great for using AV 5.25mm plug headphones in MP3 players and computers. 2) great for connecting guitars, keyboards, electronic drums etc to computer. 3) for this price even if you haven't found a use yet, buy one (or 2) and kee... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRangelFernandes on 07/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:- Cheap plug; - The sound is not perfect but is very good; - good to use with guitar cables and eaphones; - it's golden, everbody loves it; - work's very well; - very solid unit. Cons:- I don't know for sure but it may get rust after some use; - the painting cou... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTTidu on 06/02/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Works great, looks great and seems to be very solid quality! No problems in sound. The gold finish looks really good. Recommended! Cons:None really. These ofcourse will break when used (plugged and unplugged) for many years/times but they are so cheap so just ge... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections