DX » Community » Reviews » Raspberry Pi Camera Module Board 5.0 MP Webcam for Model A/B (1080p / 720p) - Green
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRoboW on 04/18/2014

original Raspberry Pi Camera Module, comes in element14 packaging. English manual included works fine for direct play of video, streaming over ethernet or recording installation is very easy under wheezy, maximum of 5 mins (quickguide in english also included) little red "recording"-LED on ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymdalmeida87 on 04/05/2014

- Works great - Easy to use and install - The camera has good quality,beside its size and look - Good aquisition - Specificly build for raspberry - Very good price Fragile and doesn't have any mounting option. Its not easy to secure in a specific position Beside beeing fragile, it works great. Anyway,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylolinetteu on 03/27/2014

This is the true Raspberry pi Camera. It works fine. Shipment to France was normal (about 10 working days). Connecting to the Raspberry pi was very quick and easy. There are plenty of tutorials on the internet to learn how to use the camera. I use it to watch my home from my office, and record when a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections