DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1500mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack for Blackberry 9000
  • 5 star 7 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byphams on 04/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works & was a great price. Not sure what the difference with a more expensive battery is, but only need for it to work for a year or so before I purchase a new phone. Cons:20 days for delivery, but that's no fault of the product. The battery appears to work fine wit... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmurray on 05/15/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Price! Even for a phone that's getting to be close to 3 years old, you can't get a battery in Ottawa, Ontario for less than 50$. It's a little bit outrageous, but I suppose that's how it goes and why I keep coming back to DX. Cons:After using this battery for just over... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydianajustio on 04/04/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It serve the purpose, works like charms and almost as good as original. Very cheap and really stretch your $$$ to maximum Cons:None that i can think of, it works flawless like a charm OtherThoughts:Very good and no regrets. i use this batteries as for replacemen... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydexter212 on 03/16/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Very good battery, Works great , Holds a long charge, dont have to charge for atleast 1.5 days, i can use BBM, Facebook, MSN, and wifi all day and its no problem, holds the charge well Cons:NONE -DONT COMPLAIN its a great price OtherThoughts:GREAT PRODUCT,,the... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsyko_chewbacca on 11/03/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-The battery hold it's charge nicely. -Fits perfectly in a blackberry Bold 9700. -Good for second battery in case your first one dies in the middle of the day (too much internet, email and calls...) Cons:-Does not last as long as the original BlackBerry battery. -Not an... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmurray on 06/25/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Can't really beat the price. Local retailers are selling Bold batteries for more than 10 times the price. - Bought two, thought I'd keep both charged and swap them out, but the battery life on one is good enough to make that unnecessary Cons:- Only con was I doubted t... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMercure on 03/27/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Super Battery. Good build quality, much better than I expected for the price.Hard to beat the price and quality of this battery at 1/3 the price of a store - I have paid as much as $30 for replacement batteries of lesser quality....I use my cell phone all the ti... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections