DX » Community » Reviews » 3.7V 1500mAh Lithium Ion Battery Pack for Blackberry 9000
  • 5 star 9 ( 100% )
  • 4 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byigro33 on 12/13/2013

This replacement Blackberry Bold battery has excellent price, neat look, and fits very well to the phone's body. It definitely lasts about 30% longer than my original 3 years old BB 9700's battery, which, I suspect, is already almost dead (because my phone's suddenly shut down couple of times at about 40% of the power charge). Free shipping to Ontario ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagarciapa on 11/28/2013

It is durable as it is supposed to be, even more than the original! Very cheap, if you want to replace your old battery with an original it will cost you at least 3 or 4 times this price. It works very fine and is cheap! No cons, it works and lasts as it was supposed to be. If you want to replace your old battery or to have a second battery this is ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byphams on 04/26/2013

Works & was a great price. Not sure what the difference with a more expensive battery is, but only need for it to work for a year or so before I purchase a new phone. 20 days for delivery, but that's no fault of the product. The battery appears to work fine with my first weeks use. 6 bucks, you can't ask for more than for the product to work. Extends ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmurray on 05/15/2011

Price! Even for a phone that's getting to be close to 3 years old, you can't get a battery in Ottawa, Ontario for less than 50$. It's a little bit outrageous, but I suppose that's how it goes and why I keep coming back to DX. After using this battery for just over a year, it has recently died for good. The casing has bubbled up and expanded, clearly ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydianajustio on 04/04/2011

It serve the purpose, works like charms and almost as good as original. Very cheap and really stretch your $$$ to maximum None that i can think of, it works flawless like a charm Very good and no regrets. i use this batteries as for replacement my original BB batt. Works on 9000 and 9700 devices Super Bargain, i'm going to purchase the batteries for ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydexter212 on 03/16/2011

Very good battery, Works great , Holds a long charge, dont have to charge for atleast 1.5 days, i can use BBM, Facebook, MSN, and wifi all day and its no problem, holds the charge well NONE -DONT COMPLAIN its a great price GREAT PRODUCT,,the same battery will cost you $25-$40USD anywhere else. When you receive the battery, dont charge it, let it drain ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bypsyko_chewbacca on 11/03/2010

-The battery hold it's charge nicely. -Fits perfectly in a blackberry Bold 9700. -Good for second battery in case your first one dies in the middle of the day (too much internet, email and calls...) -Does not last as long as the original BlackBerry battery. -Not an original RIM product... but who cares as long as it works. I really like having a second ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytmurray on 06/25/2010

- Can't really beat the price. Local retailers are selling Bold batteries for more than 10 times the price. - Bought two, thought I'd keep both charged and swap them out, but the battery life on one is good enough to make that unnecessary - Only con was I doubted the battery quality, but that just made for a pleasant surprise. Batteries came half charged,... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMercure on 03/27/2010

Super Battery. Good build quality, much better than I expected for the price.Hard to beat the price and quality of this battery at 1/3 the price of a store - I have paid as much as $30 for replacement batteries of lesser quality....I use my cell phone all the time and this battery seems to preform far better than my OEM version. I will buy a second ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections